ItzChang Perma Ban Request- Accepted

Nao

Your In-game: Nao

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The player's name in-game: ItzChang

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:485696315

What did the player do: Posted textscreens saying the N-Word about 16 times around the map. He later admitted to it. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):  

949036027_ItzChangTextScreen1.thumb.jpg.10a35134c91da6614af4fba151d43e74.jpg

1906394275_ItzChangTextScreen2.jpg.776e7b9e85a45c184121182d63111b3d.jpg

1880534243_ItzChangTextScreen3.thumb.jpg.eab8d983ecc556ce03bb46e14313e054.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: A very lengthy ban or even a perma ban.

Any extra information: In the logs it shows how many times he placed the text screen shown in the video above. He admitted to everything saying he did it because "I was bored."

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+ Support

ItzChang has been plaguing policeRP and whenever he gets on he usually minges, EX. Yesterday When I Was on EMS I revived him and he said "FUCK YOU PIGS" And Started Shooting and Then Died Again And Was Brought to A Sit. I Know A lot of members in PoliceRP Who knows this person minges whenever they get on and this is the final straw. And He Has 30 Warns, So You can tell. I have no bias but really just get em outta here.

heh blue text.

• Like 1

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+ Support

ItzChang has been plaguing policeRP and whenever he gets on he usually minges, EX. Yesterday When I Was on EMS I revived him and he said "FUCK YOU PIGS" And Started Shooting and Then Died Again And Was Brought to A Sit. I Know A lot of members in PoliceRP Who knows this person minges whenever they get on and this is the final straw. And He Has 30 Warns, So You can tell. I have no bias but really just get em outta here.

heh blue text.

6 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+ Support

heh blue text.

I've dealt with this kid so much and he try's to act act like its and accident or something but it isn't whenever i make a sit on him he claims im player targeting hoping for pity but in reality hes just a minge that breaks the rules consistently. hes almost at the warn limit.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+ Support

heh blue text.

Well said