• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: SM Ryan 1B27

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been an SM on this server for a very very very long time. I have spent longer on this rank than anybody else I have ever met, and I've loved every second of it. I joined as an OFC back in the eighth grade, forced to learn how to play on my own after being shown an eight page slideshow, and managed to reach SM within four months of playing. It's hard to believe that now I'm a senior in high school, with Gaminglight being such a big part of my life for so long, and that I've stuck with SM for over 9,000 hours of playing the game and am yet to grow tired of it. In the 4+ years here I have seen many rise through the ranks from SNR all the way to high command in other departments, and I've have been around for a great deal of the server's life time. I have seen this department and the server as a whole change in so many ways since I first joined it to the point that I can't even see it as the same server anymore. I've been a part of so many great times in the server's history, and I could never forget it. Having ADHD has made others see me as a minge, as I've struggled to control myself. I believe firmly, however, that I have vastly improved over the years, and that I'm finally at a point where I can handle having a rank. Since my return on June 5'th from my three and a half month break, I have made a commitment to earn LT, and prove that I will not let a disability stop me from reaching success. While Sergeant Major is all I need to make an impact on people's lives when they first join, which has been the deep joy that fuels my passion for playing the game, I think it is time that I finally surpass it. I truly believe I have the leadership and the skills to help lead the department, and I've been hell bent on proving that. I have been known to train to the point i lose my voice (which if you were wondering happens after about 9-10 hours of consecutive training), spending hours every day to pass on my years of playing the game to newer players. I've gone to extremes nobody else has to give every member the lessons they need, no matter the cost to me. Despite what it may seem, I do not do this "just for the rank." Watching each person go from a brand new Cadet to a seasoned command member of a Tactical unit gives a feeling I simply cannot describe in words. Whether I get accepted into Low Command or not, I will not change my work ethics. I will not stop being there for those who need me, and I will continue striving to be a good role model for others to look up to. That, in my opinion, is what being an officer in the department means. I will not deny what many will be quick to remember. I have been an annoying minge in the past. I've broken more rules of the server then I can count, and led the mingiest families to ever plague the server. I know many see this as another false promise. That I'll just go back to being the same person I have been. Considering I've made claims to "change" in the past only to accumulate 10 more warns cannot be overlooked. I acknowledge that it would be justified to simply blacklist me from PD command and let that be the end of it. I may have failed in the past to keep this promise, but this time I am determined to finally put my past behind me and prove that I really can change once and for all.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

• Head Admin

Major -Support

Sorry, but I as well just started to see you back in the community. I also recall the time you were micspaming in TS to the point that SMT had to be called in while you were a moderator.. If you want my support on your application, you need to prove to me that you're ready for this position and that you have changed.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

56 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Sorry, but I as well just started to see you back in the community. I also recall the time you were micspaming in TS to the point that SMT had to be called in while you were a moderator.. If you want my support on your application, you need to prove to me that you're ready for this position and that you have changed.

- Support 

You need to prove to others that you deserve the spot and fix your attitude towards others

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

4 hours ago, Echo said:

- Support 

You need to prove to others that you deserve the spot and fix your attitude towards others

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

16 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

16 hours ago, Echo said:

- Support 

- Support
-Your Just Back
-Plus you dont have the best Track record here 
- Plus I dont remember you haveing a good attidued 

Sorry But its a No from me 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 8/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

minisigforums.webp

On 8/17/2020 at 11:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

Major -Support

I agree with will, sorry 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 8/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Agreed, being low command is an honour, and you have to be the best role model to others

Major -Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
On 8/18/2020 at 10:14 AM, Cammy said:

- Support
-Your Just Back
-Plus you dont have the best Track record here 
- Plus I dont remember you haveing a good attidued 

Sorry But its a No from me 

On 8/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Major -Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png