Alexander Shulgin CI Application

Chiến binh Propane

In-game Name: SCM Dr Albert Hofmann in Research, Plan to go as Alexander Shulgin or Sasha Shulgin in CI

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23927100

DiscordID: Andy and the Carrot Haters#9184

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Decent but not the best, I used to be really into SCP lore but just recently got back into it from playing on the server.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I am usually pretty active on the server as Researcher and have made it to research command. I do a lot for the research department so I feel like I could contribute a lot to CI R&D. I have broken out of the facility and been to CI base around 4 or 5 times as D class but no one was available to train me. I would like to get to a rank where I am able to play as a Sleuth or Maynard and I am willing to put in plenty of hours playing as CI and helping with whatever I can as R&D to get to that point. I would really enjoy to be able to do sly undercover CI stuff and break out D class and what not. I do not intend to be running around blasting every scientist I see like most Maynards and some Sleuths I've been around tend to do

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am already in Research Command and have shown to be a great assest to the research department as far as leading, testing and training. I do enjoy joking around when the feeling is right but I do not minge and try to avoid doing anything that would annoy other people or come across as antagonistic.

How active can you be? In my experience in research I tend to be extremely active one week spending nearly all my free time on the server and then usually a bit less active the next week so that I don't get super burned out over gmod. I still tend to get on a good handful of times during my less active weeks though.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes 

+Support

-good work on app

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

ACCEPTED!

After careful assessment of this application and your performance in-game, the CI senior command + has decided to accept you into the chaos insurgency R&D division. This can because of your experience and performance on the server, your well-written application etc.

Please DM me on discord for a discord invite to the chaos insurgency server. If needed be, go to a mutual server that we shared and DM me this accepted application! After that, please go to requesting FTO section of the discord and follow the format to request a FTO! (also link this application at the end of your format!) 

osu! achiever? I don't know