Femboy's Command app

Wheatley the moron

Name: Femboy

Current rank: LR

Time In Research Very long About 5 Months in this life But If U count all lifes then that's a lot more time

the Possition being applied for:SCM

Why Should I join :

Ok Ill be real with U some of u know me as a big minge but I really want to change that I want to Join command for 2 reasons 

First of all I have a lot of time on the server and lot of it was spent on the Research 

Second of all I want to gain ability To: Do mass tests, Allow Others tests Grade tests and do a lot more I have a lots of time  so i want to use it to help y'all 

I want to be active member of command and help all of u with ur work

I'll try to not Let u down, mates.

What will you do to make research more active and better :    Okey as I said I have a lot of time that makes it easy for me to Promote,do mass tests,strike and do other fun stuff with y'all I might have a little problem with trainings but I will try to improve myself and I will help new researchers,old researchers ,because I have time to do it and i won't let u down.

and I will never be rude to anyone for one reason, because I am like that I want to work with U not U to work for me and help U.

Give me a chance

Edited by Wheatley the moron

+Support Extremely active, responsible and a enjoyable researcher to be around. Would be nice to have another person willing to host Mass Tests as it feels they have been lacking a bit and become a little less common these past few weeks versus when I first joined research. We've had some major events during the day that I have missed but not many smaller mass tests during the lower population hours.

+/- Support

-You've been LR for so long

----------------------------------------

-You minge badly, even on security

Edit: IMO I think he deserves it 🙂

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

-Not professional from my experiences

-Very mingey

-/+Grammar could be better

-/+App is ok in my opinion, but could be better

+Is active on research

Overall I do not think you're ready for command

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |