Osiris's Final Ban appeal

Osiris

Steam Name: ConnorPlehs (was Osiris)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158117532

Ingame Name: Osiris

Ban Length: 1year | Ban Date: 02/20/2020, 22:59:43

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Pinbal

Reason for Ban: Constant NITRP | Constant Minge | No Intent to Play by Rules | Sorry, you are out of chances.

Dispute: 

I would like to start off this appeal by saying I'm sorry for what I put the staff team and members through. Around the time that I was banned I took the semi-serious to heart the wrong way and thought that it meant it gave me a window to minge before this and before I played gaming light I played darkrp and the transition was weird for me and I assumed that they were the same I was wrong in my first two weeks I had approximately 4 warnings from that day on I would keep being warned over my three months of playing the server. Now being a part of multiple Garry's Mod serious RP communities I see how bad and how wrong I was assuming that. Approximately one week before my band I was blacklisted from one of my favourite utility classes for attempting a cI roleplay after move that Blacklist I decided to get blacklisted from every other class that I could I thought it was a joke I thought it would have been funny looking back I could see how it wasn't. I'm not asking to be unblacklisted from any of those jobs as it was the correct Blacklist me and I will make separate blacklist appeals when or if I get unbanned. The day of my ban I was playing as Mister Fish and messing around in the d block where I had decided that it would be funny to bait gensac they wearing the D class uniform is Mister Fish I was warned buy players that I would be banned or they were reporting me for this and I just laughed I was also put into a sit where a trial moderator had warned me not to do it I disregarded him in my head just thinking him as a trial moderator and not being able to do anything I continue to do it was caught by pinball who I don't know result name put into a set where I would be banned when I was buying to the set I laughed thought it was a joke didn't think anything of it did not think I'd be banned as more and more as I sent one on I start to realize that they were Banning me I thought it would have been a two-week ban possibly a month ban until they said they were bothering me for a year I mean immediately started begging to get them to not do this at this point I had already used up my get out of jail free card and I was banned. Even now having to type out what I did makes me feel sick I had put the moderation team of gaming light through hell and I feel horrible if you are the moderators who had to deal with me back then i'm sorry even if I don't get unbanned i'm still sorry what I did was wrong and if I wasn't  baned as long as I was I would have never changed. 

I'm honestly accepting to be denied as what I did was horrible i'm sorry for all the pain I've caused to the moderation team during this time have an amazing day Connor.

Edited by Osiris
  • Dislike 1

I definitely remember you Osiris. I appreciate that you took your time to write an apology note to the staff team and genuinely, I think you should definitely be given a chance. Luckily for you, according to the ban Hoovy gave you, you were banned on February 20 for 6 months. As of right now, it is August 16. Meaning your ban should be lifted in 4 days anyways so I'd say just wait it out man. You're almost there.
-Support

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

@Osiris
Ah, yes you are correct pardon. I didn't look at it clearly. +Support. Although I believe many people should get another chance, an SMT member decided that you are out of chances. Good luck man ^^. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I mean, we have no proof that has you come back you wont do it again, my sang "Once a minge, always a minge" sorry mate
-support

• Dislike 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+support

feels remorse for what he did

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

I have yet to come across another player who has even come close to the amount of trouble you caused with your time on SCP:RP. As you mentioned, you intentionally got yourself blacklisted from almost every single branch, every single job, and you thought it was amusing. The staff members who were constantly called to sits regarding you didn't find it amusing, but you didn't care. You had a complete disregard for the MOTD, and had no regard to change. So please do excuse me if it seems a bit hard to accept you want to change when there has yet to be as unapologetic of a person I have banned even to this day.

If you really believe you have changed and you feel bad, why would you say this when you were discussing your ban in Igneous' Stream earlier?: http://prntscr.com/u0qcoi (Clue in for those who don't know: I was the event manager at the time, so I can only assume that this is in regards to me; the issuer of the ban. If I'm wrong, I do apologize.)

• Laughing 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"