Death Screen - Denied

enuz  💣

Post name: Death Screen

What are you suggesting? - A new Death Screen for the server. 

How would this change better the server? - Quality of life suggestion that would show what people died to. Also, would clear up any confusion on who killed who.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Seems like something we should just have. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/nice-deathscreen

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geer | lvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

-Great idea

-I always wonder who killed me a lot

------------------------------------------------------

-It does cost money

I know it could be afforded, but it can always be a - for the fact it costs money. But I would 100% wanna see it on the server.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta | PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Thats a pretty crappy death screen in terms of UI, I could just try to make something that shows you the stats of who killed you instead, but then again you can just remove the meh parts and some other features are pretty good

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even