1. 1. Should I be IQ VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

Kev's IQ Second sister application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Overseer Kev

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
IQ / Second Sister

3. Why do you want to be a Vice commander of this branch?

I want to be VCMDR Because I believe I can help strengthen the already extremely good command team as well
I believe I can help IQ Command team with anything they need due to being a previous VCMDR and CMDR and a officer in 2 battalions so I know how to be a good working VCMDR and I have been extremely dedicated and passionate to IQ this is showed due to  I haven't joined a different battalion and have only played IQ/Purge as well I believe I can lead IQ well in events as I have many times as a Overseer 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 753 hours according to battle metrics / and 10 weeks according to the tab menu

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a VCMDR is to do multiple things that help the CMDR and the branch e.g - keep the roster updated as much as possible and to help the CMDR with anything he needs help with or needs you to do. As well to keep the branch in a orderly fashion  and deal with any problems the branch has as well a VCMDR  should assess whats the weakness and strengths in the branch a way to do this is ask other VCMDR's and CMDR's their opinion for a outside view finally the main thing to do is keep the branch active with sims or planned events with gm's

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice commander? :

You should trust me to be a VCMDR because I have past command experience being a VCMDR and a CMDR before as well as a Officer in 2 battalions like I stated above, This means I know how to act how like a CMDR/VCMDR which means I will not show immaturity or be petty and I also have 0 sits against me showing I do not break server rules and barely get into arguments

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day I have only taken 2 LOA's in my entire time at GL which is 8 months now yes I did leave the server for a while because I was due to go to university but as my university has been shut down so I have no plans for the 
 forseeable future except from school but I will stil be able to be active.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 warnings, 0 sits against me 

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support

-Has proven himself in other command positions 

-Super Chill

-Active

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Manager
18 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Super Active

-Chill guy

-Trustful 

-Reliable

Just now, Drayton said:

+Support

-Super Chill

-Active

Agreed

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

41 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Super Active

-Chill guy

-Trustful 

-Reliable

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Dear Kev
Out of the time playing this server, what stood out to me was its player base. Other servers mainly are just the same type of people and normally bad. When joining ImperailRP I was expecting the same thing, but of course with many things, I was wrong. You and many others show its not all the same and there is good. Your active, mature, and a awesome officer never the less. I will full on give my +support to you. I hope you get it.

Good luck - 
ST Vice Commander Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

22 hours ago, Drayton said:

+Support

-Super Chill

-Active

10 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT!

22 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Super Active

-Chill guy

-Trustful 

-Reliable

On 8/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Super Active

-Chill guy

-Trustful 

-Reliable

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Major plus support 

-is pog

-active

-dedicated to IQ 

-good app

-deserves the spot 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support 

Kev is a dedicated leader and a chad of a person. He helped IC so much with us getting away from a bad spot. He’s a born and dedicated leader  that never steps down and will strive to assist anyone he can. He’s never been a dick (besides in arma ops) 100% needs the spot