Should I be the new 2LT  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST BCM SFC Mickey 4761

2.Whats your steam id?:STEAM_0:0:450765934

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes.

4.How long have you been on the server: 2 weeks (almost 3 weeks) 2 days in-game time.

5.How many warns do you have?: None.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I genuinely love the Stormtrooper battalion and the people in it, everyone is very nice and welcoming, and I believe ST command needs more active officers to help with newcomers and misbehaving PVTs. And the enlisted that do behave motivate me to want to work harder for the 2LT position, and seeing how Max and Josh including the other hardworking officers molded the ST division into something respectable and making people see us other than a joke is inspiring and makes me want to rise through the ranks even more than I already have. 

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: During defcon 5, I always take the enlisted out for a patrol or show them around if they're new, and make sure they have something to do besides just aimlessely roaming around the ISD to make sure they see this server as something fun and not boring so they come back another day.  And during events or if rebels are invading I always get them to squad up with me and am able to command them to get the job done.  And I always try to keep things light-hearted and try to crack jokes and am not too serious to keep things interesting and fun, but I'm always able to get ST's to listen to me when it comes down to it.  

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm sure everything I've said already can be done by any other NCO, and you're not wrong. However, I'm on everyday from 10am-10pm without fail (EST time of course) and I very well know I am the only NCO that is capable of doing that. And during the times I am online I utilize this time that I have to make sure I'm doing something important.

Edited by KazokSTM

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Denied. Sadly, Storm Trooper Corps command does not feel that you are ready, or the spot is taken up. Please re-apply in 2 weeks, if spots are open.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018