(GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com)

Steam Name: (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com)

Ingame Name: Oliver Williamson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203283

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Homophobic Slur as Steam Name | Multiple Homophobic Incidents

Dispute:

I just made a player report last night and I wasn't banned now out of nowhere this?

I admit, a little while ago I was warned warned a few times for homopobia, but this was a while and I have become reformed since. It has been a pretty good time since I received these warnings and I would like to believe that I have cleaned my act up for the most part. I have not had any run-ins with homopobia since. I just dont see why I was banned so late after the fact. I have time to enjoy the server and truly see why I like it. I am acting for a second chance. I understand there was a incident on SCP-RP. My steam name is Oliver (SkinBay.com) and before that it was John Newman. 

I am just asking for a second chance, I thought since I was never banned I could have a chance to reform since then.  This happened over a month ago. and I havent received a warning for anything like homophobia/discrimination since then. I have been roleplaying more and basing since then. I just made a player report on CJ because of what happened while I was basing. I was just basing last night as well. and out of nowhere now I get banned? I wish if I was going to be banned it would have happened a while before I dedicated time to the server.

I understand if ban is necessary to show my loyalty but  please not permanent!

Edited by (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com)

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• October unlocked and locked this topic