CJ UMC Mass Prop Minge Player Report- Accepted

(GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com)

Your in game name: Oliver Williamson

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:554203283

The player's in game name: CJ UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:536147211

What did the player do: So, entities spawned (Printers, Bitminers, Solar Pannels, etc.) can be pushed by props just like a car can. As shown in the recording, CJ spawned a massive tube prop and physgunned it above our base and then slammed, slapped, and pushed all of our entities repeatedly maliciously. We had spent over 25 minutes just getting the items organized in place, let alone spawned them in and hooking them up.

Evidence (required): (Video)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9O3-esfKOA

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe a player like CJ UMC, someone with a large amount of warnings, large amount of time on the server, someone who has donated to the server, and of course, someone with a reputation on the server should not be dealt with lightly for something as blatant and malicious as this. For absolutely no reason, he prop minges our entire setup. I believe he should be warned and even temporarily banned for this. 

Any extra information: 

I have great respect for Umbrella Corp and its members they have helped me understand the server greatly. They contribute a lot to the server and I would hate to see their name tarnished by this. 

I hope that UMC Command sees this and deals with them accordingly, again, I would hate for a new player to see this and get a bad assumption of them.

• Like 1

I like you cj but even if you didn't have umc in your name you shouldn't be doing any of this stuff and just say if you did remove umc from your name you are still repping that family I do think you should be warned and  it isn't up to me but maybe a temporary suspection from umc 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support 

There is clear evidence of prop minging going on here.  I talked to CJ and I agree this is 100% unacceptable and I would expect more from somebody that should know the rules against this.  As far as UMC goes he will be properly punished and Mikey and myself will find an appropriate punishment for CJ.

• Head Admin

+Support

Intoxication isn't an excuse to break rules.. While I can understand that you were not in your right mind when you did it CJ, you still broke server rules which I think should result in a punishment.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Sadly +Support

Sadly CJ, I like you as a friend and all, but come on dude.z

I hope this opens your eyes and helps you be better, but this is un-acceptable and shouldnt be happening

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

1 minute ago, Dr. Whale said:

Sadly + Support

CJ, Just Don't Come On The Server When Under Anything. It's Happened And I Just Hope You Learn.

everything caps?

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Intoxication isn't an excuse to break rules.. While I can understand that you were not in your right mind when you did it CJ, you still broke server rules which I think should result in a punishment.

Will said it perfectly.

+Support for obvious reason

Signature.png

13 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

couldnt have said it better myself. 

unfortunate +support 

sorry CJ but that wasnt cool.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

22 hours ago, Rein said:

+support

This is clearly prop minging and ruining people their experiences.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
On 8/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander