New Car for The game - Denied

Piemp

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

This seems like just a mingy post which isn't serious so either post this in general or don't post it. This us just wasting SMT their time on checking this.

-support 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

9 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

This seems like just a mingy post which isn't serious so either post this in general or don't post it. This us just wasting SMT their time on checking this.

I agree with Rein,

-Support

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

6 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Provided nothing to aid in SMT in trying to achieve your desire 

-support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Oh look, its a pedo van with police props.

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

It wont happen 

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

We already have one of these I'm pretty sure, plus you for got to follow format and to post the workshop link.

We have the sprinter, and it's not a workshop item. He made it in the server with props. The fact he mentioned a dev makes me believe he's asking Zeeptin to pay someone to make the van.

Ex. Dep Comm

• Head of Staff
On 8/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, Rein said:

-support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor