Report on John Newman Dump- Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

Your in game name: PvpSavage

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183017865

The player's in game name: John Newman Dump

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:554203283

What did the player do: Basically, the player started player dissing/server dissing. Earlier this day, this guy decided to staff diss noah remix.

Evidence (required):

https://gyazo.com/daa9b81591b0043e6458d0a3b84d3a5c

https://gyazo.com/32487575e59b0068bd14bf633f1a437c

https://gyazo.com/3876b05f842867c653c753288e3cd972

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever SMT declares necessary. Hopefully, SMT decides with a ban...

Any extra information:

No extra information I have. 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
  • Dislike 2

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support 

this is not John newsom 

this is John Newman, I have encounters him in a sit 

and in my opinion he was disrespectful and very rude but this is the leader of the Newman family 

Please do not confuse John Newman and John Newsom

but I agree this persons behaviour is unacceptable 

Edited by Joshua K

3 minutes ago, Joshua K said:

+Support 

this is not John newsom 

and in my opinion he was disrespectful and very rude but this is the leader of the Newman family 

This is the same annoyance that has been declaring war on ems. he has also subsequently declared war on EVERY other faction and department on the server. he has also been constantly dissing me and has been yelling at admins.  someone needs to have a GOOD yell at him as im tired of his bullshit.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

9 minutes ago, Joshua K said:

+Support 

this is not John newsom 

edited his name

• Dislike 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

29 minutes ago, SwiftyApex said:

wait john newsom im pretty sure is in OG and is a  admin  this guy  took his name cause the real john was on fivm with us

+support on whoever this player is 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

This is ridiculous. This was already dealt with in a sit by SupremeLord and I was given a verbal warning. 

@SupremeChowsaid its not player diss, I said the server would be MORE successful it people let admins do their job and stopped backseat moderating.  its not disrespecting the server at ALL im saying just let the admins do their job.

How is it player diss if I say that Noah isnt allowed to use his physgun off duty? Its crazy how you pull comments out of context.

And for the third one this shit is REALLY ridiculous because SupremeLord brought Milk to a sit and he said he didnt care at all and he thought it was funny, I told SupremeLord if he took offence to it he could warn me and I said we were just joking.

He brought @Milkand he laughed it off. PvPSavage is bringing something completely out of context, already dealt with, I did nothing wrong.

Summary.

Screenshot 1. I said the server was already successful, just that it would be more successful it people let admins do their job and stopped backseat moderating (NOT SERVER DISS)

Screenshot 2. I said something about Milk as a joke, we are chill. He called player diss on me for that and I wasnt even talking to PvpSavage. I told the admin, bring Milk and if he takes offense warn me. He brought him and he laughed it off, Lt Milk can verify this.

Screenshot 3.  I said I knew more about the staff handbook because Noah Remix thinks that he can use his physgun off duty. He cant!

I DID NOTHING WRONG, I WAS ALREADY PUNSISHED WITH A VERBAL WARNING IN GAME. @SupremeChowplease post your side you took care of the sit

Edited by (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com)
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

• Head of Staff
46 minutes ago, (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com) said:

This is ridiculous. This was already dealt with in a sit by SupremeLord and I was given a verbal warning. 

@SupremeLord said its not player diss, I said the server would be MORE successful it people let admins do their job and stopped backseat moderating.  its not disrespecting the server at ALL im saying just let the admins do their job.

How is it player diss if I say that Noah isnt allowed to use his physgun off duty? Its crazy how you pull comments out of context.

And for the third one this shit is REALLY ridiculous because SupremeLord brought Milk to a sit and he said he didnt care at all and he thought it was funny, I told SupremeLord if he took offence to it he could warn me and I said we were just joking.

He brought @Milkand he laughed it off. PvPSavage is bringing something completely out of context, already dealt with, I did nothing wrong.

Summary.

Screenshot 1. I said the server was already successful, just that it would be more successful it people let admins do their job and stopped backseat moderating (NOT SERVER DISS)

Screenshot 2. I said something about Milk as a joke, we are chill. He called player diss on me for that and I wasnt even talking to PvpSavage. I told the admin, bring Milk and if he takes offense warn me. He brought him and he laughed it off, Lt Milk can verify this.

Screenshot 3.  I said I knew more about the staff handbook because Noah Remix thinks that he can use his physgun off duty. He cant!

I DID NOTHING WRONG, I WAS ALREADY PUNSISHED WITH A VERBAL WARNING IN GAME. @SupremeLordplease post your side you took care of the sit

Do you mean SupremeChow? SupremeLord isnt a staff member.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com) said:

@SupremeChowsaid its not player diss, I said the server would be MORE successful it people let admins do their job and stopped backseat moderating.  its not disrespecting the server at ALL im saying just let the admins do their job.

Summary.

I DID NOTHING WRONG, I WAS ALREADY PUNSISHED WITH A VERBAL WARNING IN GAME. @SupremeChowplease post your side you took care of the sit

He said, I could make a player report on the forums if I choose to, in middle of that sit. Once he returned you, he said to me in private that I could make a player report. Also, staff members can use their physgun off duty if they see a stuck player in the wall or if there car is stuck....  This is how it goes, trial mod-every staff rank, can use their physgun off duty to remove a player stuck from the wall or if their car is stuck. Admin, can warn off duty for obvious reasons. Senior Admin+, can use ALLL of their staff powers off duty. 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

12 hours ago, (GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com) said:

Summary.

@(GL) Oliver (SkinBay.com) lmfao for the hundredth time I'm allowed to use my physgun if someone is stuck in a prop/ wall/ ground. If you want you may make a staff report on me for getting someone out of a wall.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

3 hours ago, Brando said:

fr?

Yes. He had a ban appeal that was denied.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||