1. 1. Should I be the new 2LT

• Yes
    • No

1. Ingame Name:ST HVYA SFC Niko 4597

2.Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:195769065

3.Did you read the ST Sop:Yes

4.How long have you been on the server:About 2 weeks 

5.How Many warn do you have :None

6.Why do you wan to be a 2LT: I have loved the server and the people on, and I attribute this to Commander Max, who was an Officer at the time, He showed me the ropes and taught me the ins and outs of the server, and how amazing the STs truly are. I wish to impart the knowledge and passion for the server that max gave me upon the newer members of the STs just how awesome they can be. Another reason is because of the image that Commander Max and Vice Commander Josh want for the regiment. While most others see us as a stepping stone to other regiments or a bunch of mingers, Max and Josh have reformed us into a a loyal, effective, and obedient group of soldiers who's patrol marches are cheered by those around with the chant "ST RP".

7.What Timezone are you in:EST

8.How well do you command the regiment: Very well, during events or even during defcon 5, I command troops into a line or call them to fight with me against a rebel invasion that I personally believe no other in the ST NCOs can.

9.What Make you stand out from other applicants: My Commitment to the Regiment. I will  always be the first to defend the regiment in any way possible. Whether I see someone disrespecting  a private just because they are new, or dealing with people minging in our regiment, I will do my best to make the reputation or the STs the best on the entire server

• Gaminglight Love 1

Accepted! Congrats, Storm Trooper Corps command feels you are ready to become a officer and lead this regiment to greatness. Please speak to VCMDR+ to get training.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018