[GL]Brendan

Should I be VCMDR?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR?

This poll is closed to new votes

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC EM SRS MAJ Brendan 2525

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 69th Medical Battalion 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be a Commander of this branch because as of writing this we only have one commander,Blarg,and he is a SNR CMDR.I also want to be a Commander of this branch because i've only spent most of my time on the server on this branch and i want to go farther and me getting VCMDR will let me do that.I joined gmod just to play on this server and be on medical.I love this branch and I want to do more.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  About 2 weeks and a Day 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Commander is  Overseeing and Enforcing rules for your Battalion.Distributing promotions to performing troopers.Punishing misconducting troopers.and also by Leading missions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me to be Vice-Commander because I've been nothing but loyal to this branch and as a Trial mod now(Almost Mod)you can trust me to do what is right as a Commander,so if you trust me to be a Staff member then why not Trust me to be A Command Member.You should also trust me to be Commander because I have 0 warns 0 strikes 0 everything which means I am a very good boy which means you can trust me to fill this position right.

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm online for about 12 hours a day so you can see me on then.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I currently have 0 warns as of writing this.

Edited by [GL]Brendan

54 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Active

-Chill guy

• Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support

First off to the people saying "was just promoted" or "Dont think he is ready", you guys gotta understand no matter if he was promoted or not, or you dont "think" hes ready is mainly because you guys haven't even hit the position of VCMDR or CMDR and you guys think your more ready instead. Every time he is leading MC or even everyone else, he does a great job. Not going to stop there:

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+one of the best Officers Ive seen along side of Max, Walmart, Sully, and others

+TBH I think he deserves a lot more of a higher rank then he is currently 

+Since the 1st day of you being on the server you were always Poggers and even HC loved you

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.
I think him and Walmart would work great with another with Blarg to. 3 is greater then 1 and he is the whole 1

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh
  • Like 2

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

10 hours ago, _screwthesystem said:

Not ready yet, just became director of research. I need to see progress in the sub battalion in order for me to support you. 

Also some people might not like his personality unless you get to know him, just saying.

• Dislike 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

lol

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Yeah, They call me muscle mountain 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

11 hours ago, _screwthesystem said:

Not ready yet, just became director of research. I need to see progress in the sub battalion in order for me to support you. 

Also some people might not like his personality unless you get to know him, just saying.

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

10 hours ago, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

First off to the people saying "was just promoted" or "Dont think he is ready", you guys gotta understand no matter if he was promoted or not, or you dont "think" hes ready is mainly because you guys haven't even hit the position of VCMDR or CMDR and you guys think your more ready instead. Every time he is leading MC or even everyone else, he does a great job. Not going to stop there:

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+one of the best Officers Ive seen along side of Max, Walmart, Sully, and others

+Since the 1st day of you being on the server you were always Poggers and even HC loved you

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.
I think him and Walmart would work great with another with Blarg to. 3 is greater then 1 and he is the whole 1

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh

• Gaminglight Love 1

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support

-Is one of the most active members I’ve seen on the server throughout my entire time on the server

-A great guy 

-Quick on the battlefield, Doesn’t discriminate against lower ranked troops and heals evenly 

-Check ups are fast and to the point

-Overall Just right for the Job

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:50 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh

On 8/17/2020 at 12:19 PM, KingFish said:

+Support

-Is one of the most active members I’ve seen on the server throughout my entire time on the server

-A great guy 

-Quick on the battlefield, Doesn’t discriminate against lower ranked troops and heals evenly 

-Check ups are fast and to the point

-Overall Just right for the Job

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 8/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 8/16/2020 at 7:50 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh

• Like 1

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 8/16/2020 at 2:50 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh

[IMPERIAL RP]

Retired Purge Senior Commander Ghost.

Current Purge Commander Ghost

On 8/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support

+Active

+No strikes

+No warns

+Great at leading

+Mature

+Very Chill

+Good Application 

Over all Good for VCMDR.

Regards
 ST Vice Commander Josh    RJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Medical Vice Commander position!

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻