Derick - False Warn Report- Accepted

Mr Drifty Drift

Questions

Your In-game: Drifty Drift

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:54379643

The admin's name in-game: Derick

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tbnDEzM0_A (Thats the sit)

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn was false because they were practically telling me that the MOTD is wrong, that I was wrong even after showing them the MOTD. They have no proof or evidence of me firing my dualies, They said my dualies were class 2, then Doom stated that "With a president online Class 1 weapons need to have a license and that I'd get arrested for having class 1" President never stated this and I have a pic of lawboard if needed, if not stated they are legal. I did have my dualies out, but holding legal weapons out is not copbait especially if I'm on private property minding my business playing music as a hobo for everyone else. I feel like I was almost getting picked on, especially when they have no evidence of anything. I had my CLASS 1 LEGAL WEAPONS out, and I got warned. Max I would get a ticket or 1 year in jail, I wasnt cop baiting. After all of my nearly 6 years of being on this community this is my first warn. I was just being fed lies from them, and him stating that his higher administration said they were class 2 worries me. It could take 10 seconds to look at the MOTD. Eternity replied and said they were class one on my other post. Now if I was walking around with Class 2 weapons or just holding an Illegal weapon constantly I could understand but why would I copbait with a weapon I believe was legal. The only time I ever fired my weapon was to help reset someone. They made it seem like I'm sitting there firing my weapon 24/7, I want their proof if this is what they believe.

Any extra information: My voice wasnt working in the video, I don't know why it didnt pick up, but you can get the just of what I was saying with what their replys were. I 100% respect both the moderators in to be frank, everyone makes mistakes. I don't want there to be any "he said she said" If derick wants to come back fighting about it then thats fine. But tbh its my first warn ever in years, and I don't want a stupid incident to be the end of my clean slate.

Edited by Mr Drifty Drift

- Support.

In the sit there was a thing going on for whether Duel Barretta's we class 1 and class 2. During that time I was told by multiple people that they were class 1 and class 2. But I have now cleared up with other that's yes indeed they are class 1 and I apologize for that. 
But the reason I warned you for cop bait was because of the reason you were standing right next to spawn with you guns out and shooting them for no apparent reason (You were on hobo). Not only that but when I was watching around spawn before the sit came in I saw u standing there with the duel Barretta's out. But not only that but also in the sit you also did admit to shooting your duel Barretta's for know reason which is technically considered cop bait. 

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

8 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

- Support.

In the sit there was a thing going on for whether Duel Barretta's we class 1 and class 2. During that time I was told by multiple people that they were class 1 and class 2. But I have now cleared up with other that's yes indeed they are class 1 and I apologize for that. 
But the reason I warned you for cop bait was because of the reason you were standing right next to spawn with you guns out and shooting them for no apparent reason (You were on hobo). Not only that but when I was watching around spawn before the sit came in I saw u standing there with the duel Barretta's out. But not only that but also in the sit you also did admit to shooting your duel Barretta's for know reason which is technically considered cop bait. 

What derick says is true, and you can’t expect to randomly shoot class ones expecting not to get arrested or be taken to a sit for copbait

Thats fine, I was on private property holding the class 1's, which are legal (not copbait) He has no proof of me shooting them willy nilly, Yes i shot them once.  I don't believe one time would be copbait. If he has proof of me shooting them for no apparent reason then by all means post it up, but there is none.  I didnt appreciate being lied to after I showed the MOTD rule multiple times, If I'm getting warned after that atrocious sit with all the false rules they were saying then I think they need to read the MOTD a few more times. Theres no proof for anything. But I aint gonna fight., I'll just state my case fellas.

I'm not going to go back and fourth but while in the sit I was messaging another admin debating whether or not it should be a warn and we both believed it should be a warn.  Also like I said I didn't lie I was simply confused saying that a was getting multiple different answers for the question on whether or not the duel berretta's were class 1 or 2. But I'm not gonna argue I stated my point and whatever happens happens. If you want to go any farther you can message me on discord.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

I am accepting this appeal due to the fact that Mr Drifty Drift's firing of his Dual Berettas was not excessive and only seemed to have happened just one time.

If Mr Drifty Drift had fired his Dual Berettas multiple times and was excessively copbaiting, the warn would have been fully justified.

A verbal warning in this situation would have sufficed.

spacer.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

spacer.png