Should I be made a Senior Admin?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Sinnik

2. What is your steam name?:  [GL] Sinnik

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:22022353

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Prior to joining this server, I was an owner of a long running Minecraft server which hosted over 40 people at it's peak. I also co-owned a gaming community with over 300 active users quite some time ago. I also was a moderator for a Gmod DarkRP server for a short amount of time. Other than that, I've been a staff member of GamingLight for about six months. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 14th.

6. What date did you make your forums account? February 22nd. 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Admin.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Zero. 
00c9f9ce16480ab3dd51c610c6c50dad.thumb.png.5bee5553a0d4ece53da13b6d55a0c206.png

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, of course.

13. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous, RangiateaRookieblueCatsro, Gamikzone, Calamity

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe that I am qualified and ready for the rank of Senior Admin. I am extremely dedicated to this server, and serving this community as a whole. I care for this community a great deal, which is why I have taken up various positions of staff and command in order to make a difference here. As you may know already, I am an Admin, a Senior Event Team member, a branch leader, and most recently, a Forums Diplomat. I have real life management and customer service experience, so I am well-versed in dealing with interpersonal matters, which is what makes me an excellent member of staff in my opinion. I handle every situation with professionalism and I make sure to evaluate all sides of the issue before making any judgement. I am known for being unbiased, making sure to keep my personal opinions out of any issues I have been charged with resolving. I also do my best to guide and assist fellow members of staff, answering any questions they may have. Additionally, I always make myself available to be messaged by any member of the community who needs help, whether it be helping people to work on staff applications, running people through the Custom Class purchasing process, or just general role-play questions. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Firstly, I would bring the person who initiated the report, and get a full situation report from them. I would then check !blogs. After confirming that they did indeed commit mass RDM, I would pull the person being accused. After bringing them to the sit, I would ask that they please calm down while I handle the issue, and I would be sure to freeze them with my phys-gun just in case they try to RDM while in sit. If they refused to calm down, I would inform them that if they continue, they would receive a gag and a warning for Staff Disrespect.  I would then inform them that I have confirmed that they have indeed broken the rules, and that they will be receiving a formal warn as well as a five day ban for Mass RDM. Additionally, if they left in the middle of the sit, as people tend to do, I would check logs to see if they disconnected by user, and if they did, I would extend their ban by 3 days for LTAP.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
Upon beginning the sit, I would inform all five players that I need to handle this sit, and since it involves so many people, I need to handle it carefully, therefore if they cannot calm down so we can be productive, I would be forced to separate them and handle the issue one-by-one. If they continued to be unhelpful and toxic, I would either gag them or just remove them from the sit temporarily in order to progress. 

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
In my time as staff, I have run into many people that fall under this category. Most people who break big rules clearly do not care about the rules or community as a whole whatsoever, as they most likely only got on the server to minge. In my opinion, the best way to handle them is to just be as clear as possible with them on the rules they have broken. Regardless of their feelings on it, they would still receive the punishments as per usual. As long as it's indifference and not disrespect, the sit can carry on as usual.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
Firstly, I would confirm the evidence supplied by the person who initially called the sit. I would then inform the rule breaker that regardless of what they think they did, they did indeed abuse a known bug. If necessary, I would show them the video given to me and explain to them exactly what bug they abused. Finally, I would issue a warning for glitch / bug abuse. Depending on the severity of the bug, I may have to escalate the issue further and ask SMT if this requires a ban or not, since bug abuse is not listed in the staff handbook specifically. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+SUPPORT 

Big poggers

Nice person 

Responsiable 

Great event admin 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Extremely dedicated to his position, promotes fairness, and goes above and beyond expectations.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

Massive +Support

-Responsible

-Nice

-funny

-why not

-It's Sinnik

Make this man Senior Admin.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Responsible

-Nice

-funny

-why not

-It's Sinnik

Make this man Senior Admin.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Just now, Saiba said:

+Support

Extremely dedicated to his position, promotes fairness and goes above and beyond expectations.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF SINNIK APPLIES FOR SENIOR ADMIN AND DOESNT GET IT I SWEAR TO GOD IM BURNING THE WHOLE SERVER DOWN!!!!

jk Love ya sinnik ❤️

For real great guy and he deserves it +Support

• Laughing 1
  • Angry 1

+ MEGA Support

Sinnik is an amazing part of the staff team! When he's on staff he handles problems with ease and precision and i've never had a problem with you. You would do AMAZING as a Senior Admin and I truly believe you deserve it.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Saiba said:

+Support

Extremely dedicated to his position, promotes fairness, and goes above and beyond expectations.

How can you not love this guy

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+support

Sinnik is incredibly reliable, trustworthy, and deserving of this position. Considering his positive reputation in the community and his charismatic personality, I am assured that he is a good pick for the position.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+support

YOU WONT BE THE SAME STAFF RANK AS SIXX!!!!

• Laughing 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support
Very dedicated staff member
Never had a bad moment with this guy
Extremely Friendly
Respectful/Mature
Has really good judgment as a staff member
All of the answers on this app, are spot on
All in all, i believe the guy deserves the position
 Good Luck ~Pixel

Edited by pixelated pancakes
  • Like 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support, makes sure he's always unbiased takes his job seriously, balances both staff and HCMD jobs well, never seen him get aggressive or unfriendly while on the job and he seems to make good decisions with punishments. but also cringe

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

7 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Sinnik is incredibly reliable, trustworthy, and deserving of this position. Considering his positive reputation in the community and his charismatic personality, I am assured that he is a good pick for the position.

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support
If him and sixx are the same staff rank for any longer I'll burn the server down for him lol
But actually he is really good and handles sits professionally and is just the perfect person for senior. I would state more but the reasons above seem to be perfect!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+/-Support, leaning +Support

In my personal experience, Sinnik has done well during his time as staff. He has taken a moderate amount of sits when I am on, helps out when needed and provides good insight on a variety of situations due to his High Command position and trusted staff rank. My only concern is that, similar to my response at Mini, you were given Admin on June 20th, 2020. You do not have the time that many other senior admins have but your effort and dedication is pretty 👌. Overall, I'd be happy to have this stinky Head of staf- I MEAN SORRY HEAD OF SUCC- WAIT NO SORRY I MEANT Head of Cutie Security apart of the senior admin gang ^^. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

8 hours ago, Saiba said:

+Support

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

2 hours ago, Ritz said:

I rarely see you on the server in general much less enough to deserve a promotion to Senior Admin

Large -Support

Im leaning to a -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

- support 

- You are a great guy and honestly you are extremely professional and fair to everybody which is great for a staff member.

- However I just never see you taking sits maybe that is because of time zones however from my own personal perspective I have not seen your activity. And in my opinion you must be active to be senior admin.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:17 AM, Rektify said:

+/-Support, leaning +Support

In my personal experience, Sinnik has done well during his time as staff. He has taken a moderate amount of sits when I am on, helps out when needed and provides good insight on a variety of situations due to his High Command position and trusted staff rank. My only concern is that, similar to my response at Mini, you were given Admin on June 20th, 2020. You do not have the time that many other senior admins have but your effort and dedication is pretty 👌. Overall, I'd be happy to have this stinky Head of staf- I MEAN SORRY HEAD OF SUCC- WAIT NO SORRY I MEANT Head of Cutie Security apart of the senior admin gang ^^. 

-Support (I waited to make sure I was not the only one to see your activity)
I've scarcely ever seen you on the administrative job (Only ET)  until recently, and I understand why now. 
I have also noticed how none of the replies mention active, leading to think it's just not me.

If you are able to change your activity from only when you're applying for the position you will have my support in your future applications.

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 1