ripmysoul's false warn appeal- Accepted

~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

13 hours ago, RickRolled7891 said:

Alright I get that. So idk if I can do this But I'll approve of the warn removal if smt will accept this? I made a mistake and I would like to change it by making friends and realizing the mistake I have made and change it for the better. All I know is I did hear someone say fucking dumbass and at the time I seen souls thing light up. I mean no harm and freezing you was a mistake. The tower was a bit high and I did think it conflicted with the sky base thing if it was a bit lower I would have been totally fine but I did miss handle it. I will learn from that mistake and make sure to not have it happen again. But as said previously If SMT will accept this for me I approve of it being removed.

13 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

@TheDerick @Ponik @Masterson (Ponik and Derick were in ts and we told him we saw no sits on us for prop minging and Masterson was the Senior Admin that took my sit asking if it was prop minging)

So... Zerg made up that there was a hella ton of reports on tac for prop minging which was a lie because Derick, Ponik and I didn't see any sits on any tac for prop minging. After we were talking about that Rick just fucking warned him for prop minging which is false. He didn't even tell him he was gonna warn you as shown in the vid he just brought you to a roof, warned you and then return you. Why would you do that Rick? You should tell them they are being warned before you warn them. Also don't just warn someone and then return them. That's just not doing your job. Your job as a staff member is not to warn people. It's to handle reports and deal with rule-breakers.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

15 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

@TheDerick @Ponik @Masterson (Ponik and Derick were in ts and we told him we saw no sits on us for prop minging and Masterson was the Senior Admin that took my sit asking if it was prop minging)

So... Zerg made up that there was a hella ton of reports on tac for prop minging which was a lie because Derick, Ponik and I didn't see any sits on any tac for prop minging. After we were talking about that Rick just fucking warned him for prop minging which is false. He didn't even tell him he was gonna warn you as shown in the vid he just brought you to a roof, warned you and then return you. Why would you do that Rick? You should tell them they are being warned before you warn them. Also don't just warn someone and then return them. That's just not doing your job. Your job as a staff member is not to warn people. It's to handle reports and deal with rule-breakers.

+SUPPORT

9 hours ago, frog milk said:

All I am gonna say is two things.

1. You are allowed to record on staff if it is for your own purposes (such as keeping evidence, etc.) The purpose of the rule to not record is for recording and posting it on youtube as a series or something like that.

2. It is against staff guidelines to warn someone without saying anything first. You are required to explain to them why you are warning them before you issue the formal warn. 

Based off of the posts in this thread I am going to leave a +Support

Alright frog to comment on your recording thing. No I am not allowed to, I asked Masterson a bit after the incident and he said no and the day I got trained Jimmy and eternity said no.

On 8/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

As much as I hate to say it, everyone is right really (as far as the +support side) due to the fact that the person was NOT told anything in game. It must be verbally done and failure to do so is a bad thing to have going for you. No audio came from you in the video until you personally mentioned "I am still here yknow." You didn't say he was being warned. You didn't say why he was being warned. None of that. Being self aware in a situation such as this prevents confusion or pissed off players because a warning NEEDS to be talked out first. They need to know what they done that was wrong (unless it's blatant and even then you still need to explain), explain why they are getting a warn and then administer the warning. 

It is a tiny mistake yes, but it is something that can come back to haunt you in the long run if not kept in check. No hard feelings Rick. Just giving a side here. 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

spacer.png