ripmysoul's false warn appeal- Accepted

AdminName - RICKK

Questions

Your In-game: 223RIPMYSOUL223

Your SteamID:Ā STEAM_0:0:159439430

The admin's name in-game: RICKK

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Prop Minge / Staff diss

Evidence of the warnĀ (REQUIRED):Ā https://gyazo.com/4b4befa541242bfe39146540bcebf698

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn I received was false because I had a prop in tac base That the tac teams would use to reset them self's after receiving damage. I put this prop where SRT uses there climb swep to do resets themself. I feel that there is no difference between SRT killing themselvesĀ there and SWAT/ARU/DS using it the same way. After this, I was told by zerg that he was gonna remove it because it broke the sky base rules and because there were reports on it. my issue is that I was in a ts channel with 4+ staff that all thought it was fine and also told me there were no reports on it for the hours it stood there. after this, I was told I should put it back because it wasn't a base it was just a propĀ and because ItĀ had a purpose. IĀ was also told that he was told by a higher-up to remove it but the only higher up that was on was Masterson I talked to him after the fact and he said that he had no clue about it and that he wasn'tĀ sure if I broke any rules. So I put it back up because I was told that zerg was lying about everything he said and IĀ felt like they were right. So after one minute of it being up RICKK teleports me up to a roof physguns me freezes me says not a word then warns me for prop minge and staff diss. I just feel like this didn't hurt anyone and had a valid reason to be up I don't feel any hatred to anyone involved and just feel like this could have been handled better.

Any extra information: I just wish this could haveĀ been handled better. like I wish I could of at least talked and explained my side. here the vid of the sitĀ https://streamable.com/18m6z9

Ā PD SMĀ |Ā SWAT LTĀ | SL ConsigliereĀ 

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Alright starting off. Your video is missing some stuff your audio is missing from some parts. The staff diss was you calling me a "fucking dumbass" That part was said in ts and I was unmuted and heard you. Sorry at working typing this. Second thing. My higher-up that told me was zerg I asked if its reasonable to remove it, he said yes so I talked to you about it and it got removed. A bit later i was chilling there watching and seen you put it up again. Thing is you were asked to take it down and it could be seen from a good distance, I was being nice not warning. I only went through with the warn when I heard you call me a fucking dumbass.Ā  Ā Before asking me no I dont have recording. I had no permission from higher-ups to record so I wasn't. Also I forgot to include NCWS into it as well. Hope this helps. Im back to work now

MAJOR + SUPPORT

@TheDerickĀ @PonikĀ @MastersonĀ (Ponik and Derick were in ts and we told him we saw no sits on us for prop minging and Masterson was the Senior Admin that took my sit asking if it was prop minging)

So... Zerg made up that there was a hella ton of reports on tac for prop minging which was a lie because Derick, Ponik and I didn't see any sits on any tac for prop minging. After we were talking about that Rick just fucking warned him for prop minging which is false. He didn't even tell him he was gonna warn you as shown in the vid he just brought you to a roof, warned you and then return you. Why would you do that Rick? You should tell them they are being warned before you warn them. Also don't just warn someone and then return them. That's just not doing your job. Your job as a staff member is not to warn people. It's to handle reports and deal with rule-breakers.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPLĀ | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTOĀ | SS SO |Ā Scythes Of ParadiseĀ Lord

ā€œPeople will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.ā€ - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. AndĀ tomorrow, today will be yesterday."Ā - George Harrison

Ā 

7 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

Alright starting off. Your video is missing some stuff your audio is missing from some parts. The staff diss was you calling me a "fucking dumbass" That part was said in ts and I was unmuted and heard you. Sorry at working typing this. Second thing. My higher-up that told me was zerg I asked if its reasonable to remove it, he said yes so I talked to you about it and it got removed. A bit later i was chilling there watching and seen you put it up again. Thing is you were asked to take it down and it could be seen from a good distance, I was being nice not warning. I only went through with the warn when I heard you call me a fucking dumbass.Ā  Ā Before asking me no I dont have recording. I had no permission from higher-ups to record so I wasn't. Also I forgot to include NCWS into it as well. Hope this helps. Im back to work now

your going to claim that i dissed you with no evidence. honestly from this response you seem very irritated and that you possibly warned me out of anger and i understand that we all get heated, i just hope we can work this out.

Edited by rip my soul

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

6 minutes ago, rip my soul said:

your going to claim that i dissed you with no evidence. honestly from this response you seem very irritated and that you possibly warned me out of anger and i understand that we all get heated, i just hope we can work this out.

Heated? No, Im just working right now and trying to type as fast as possible and get everything out. And I do not due to it being ts. And on staff I can't record without permission of smt+ I believe. Tbh I don't record often so I don't know. And Noah you were apart of it so you a +supporting since your involvement.

Soul, I mean no disrespect I'm just doing my job and I asked you before. We are chill I just do what I have to.

2 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

Heated? No, Im just working right now and trying to type as fast as possible and get everything out. And I do not due to it being ts. And on staff I can't record without permission of smt+ I believe. Tbh I don't record often so I don't know. And Noah you were apart of it so you a +supporting since your involvement.

Soul, I mean no disrespect I'm just doing my job and I asked you before. We are chill I just do what I have to.

I actually have reasons so think again buddy. We gotta wait for Derick, Ponik and Masterson's response for there side. Only Derick and Ponik know the whole situation

PD CPLĀ | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTOĀ | SS SO |Ā Scythes Of ParadiseĀ Lord

ā€œPeople will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.ā€ - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. AndĀ tomorrow, today will be yesterday."Ā - George Harrison

Ā 

+Support

I do see that there were some other administration in your TS,Ā but I donā€™t see the partĀ where it shows StaffĀ Diss,Ā but I used that prop that soul placed and personally I donā€™tĀ see the problem with that prop. I believe that the prop Minge warn should be revoked, but the staff Diss shows no evidence that it did or did not happen so Iā€™m going to leave it there.

I would be fine with the prop minge warn removed but I will fight the staff diss. I have 2 monitors and when I was looking at his warns not even warning I heard him say fucking dumbass while looking at ts. I am very chill with people and I would be fine with the prop minge warn removed. I had another person mention to me or staff member of how I could have handled that differently. I messed up with how I didĀ  and I am sorry about that. I was annoyed and shouldn't have acted like that. But hope me and you are good.

+support the staff sit was handled very poorly just bringing somebody to a roof and freezing them and warning them without a word is not the way to do it if a bunch of staff are in on it and i can see ender there then ender would have dealt with it but to me just looks like they where having a good time

and you came and ruined it and no part of this do i see any staff dissĀ Ā 

looking at this it was prob early morning and nobody had anything to do and the prop was not ruining anybody gameplay and or making anybody upset they where in tac base just using it to climb and jump off

Edited by SwiftyApex

3 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

I would be fine with the prop minge warn removed but I will fight the staff diss. I have 2 monitors and when I was looking at his warns not even warning I heard him say fucking dumbass while looking at ts. I am very chill with people and I would be fine with the prop minge warn removed. I had another person mention to me or staff member of how I could have handled that differently. I messed up with how I didĀ  and I am sorry about that. I was annoyed and shouldn't have acted like that. But hope me and you are good.

Donā€™t worry Rick these happen all the time but we all make mistakes, itā€™s not normal not to make mistakes, in my opinion you did the best to your abilitys šŸ˜‹

8 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

honestly I don't think anyone dissed you maybe you miss heard one of us but if someone did i'm sorry. there was a lot going on atĀ the time and it could of not been directed at you and could of been one of us fucking with each other. tbh im not even sure if that was said. and honestly man i like you we all make mistakes

Edited by rip my soul

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

1 minute ago, rip my soul said:

honestly I don't think anyone dissed you maybe you miss heard one of us but if someone did i'm sorry. there was a lot going on the time and it could of not been directed at you and could of been one of us fucking with each otherĀ 

Alright I get that. So idk if I can do this But I'll approve of the warn removal if smt will accept this? I made a mistake and I would like to change it by making friends and realizing the mistake I have made and change it for the better. All I know is I did hear someone say fucking dumbass and at the time I seen souls thing light up. I mean no harm and freezing you was a mistake. The tower was a bit high and I did think it conflicted with the sky base thing if it was a bit lower I would have been totally fine but I did miss handle it. I will learn from that mistake and make sure to not have it happen again. But as said previously If SMT will accept this for me I approve of it being removed.

2 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

Alright I get that. So idk if I can do this But I'll approve of the warn removal if smt will accept this? I made a mistake and I would like to change it by making friends and realizing the mistake I have made and change it for the better. All I know is I did hear someone say fucking dumbass and at the time I seen souls thing light up. I mean no harm and freezing you was a mistake. The tower was a bit high and I did think it conflicted with the sky base thing if it was a bit lower I would have been totally fine but I did miss handle it. I will learn from that mistake and make sure to not have it happen again. But as said previously If SMT will accept this for me I approve of it being removed.

yeah it was a bit high i agree with that and with thy sky base idk if it could be considered a base thats up to smt for there clarificationĀ 

Edited by rip my soul

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

53 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

@TheDerickĀ @PonikĀ @MastersonĀ (Ponik and Derick were in ts and we told him we saw no sits on us for prop minging and Masterson was the Senior Admin that took my sit asking if it was prop minging)

So... Zerg made up that there was a hella ton of reports on tac for prop minging which was a lie because Derick, Ponik and I didn't see any sits on any tac for prop minging. After we were talking about that Rick just fucking warned him for prop minging which is false. He didn't even tell him he was gonna warn you as shown in the vid he just brought you to a roof, warned you and then return you. Why would you do that Rick? You should tell them they are being warned before you warn them. Also don't just warn someone and then return them. That's just not doing your job. Your job as a staff member is not to warn people. It's to handle reports and deal with rule-breakers.

Ā 

I'm not really involved in this.. but IĀ mean the only issue I had was it went super duper unreasonablyĀ high into the sky I told him just to take it down for the time being until he gets an actual answer.Ā  I have no idea on the player diss didn't witness it but. Thats about all I have

Signature.png

52 minutes ago, RickRolled7891 said:

This ^

1 hour ago, Joshua K said:

+Support

I do see that there were some other administration in your TS,Ā but I donā€™t see the partĀ where it shows StaffĀ Diss,Ā but I used that prop that soul placed and personally I donā€™tĀ see the problem with that prop. I believe that the prop Minge warn should be revoked, but the staff Diss shows no evidence that it did or did not happen so Iā€™m going to leave it there.

Ā 

• Head of Staff

All I am gonna say is two things.

1. You are allowed to record on staff if it is for your own purposes (such as keeping evidence, etc.) The purpose of the rule to not record is for recording and posting it on youtube as a series or something like that.

2. It is against staff guidelines to warn someone without saying anything first. You are required to explain to them why you are warning them before you issue the formal warn.Ā 

Based off of the posts in this thread I am going to leave a +Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+SUPPORT

As much as I hate to say it, everyone is right really (as far as the +support side) due to the fact that the person was NOT told anything in game. It must be verbally done and failure to do so is a bad thing to have going for you. No audio came from you in the video until you personally mentioned "I am still here yknow." You didn't say he was being warned. You didn't say why he was being warned. None of that. Being self aware in a situation such as this prevents confusion or pissed off players because a warning NEEDS to be talked out first. They need to know what they done that was wrong (unless it's blatant and even then you still need to explain), explain why they are getting a warn and then administer the warning.Ā 
Ā 

It is a tiny mistake yes, but it is something that can come back to haunt you in the long run if not kept in check. No hard feelings Rick. Just giving a side here.Ā 

Ā ā€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.ā€ ā€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since MarchĀ 2018 ||

|| FormerĀ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerĀ NSA Director || FormerĀ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 hours ago, ~ vĻƒxĪ¹s ~ said:

+SUPPORT

As much as I hate to say it, everyone is right really (as far as the +support side) due to the fact that the person was NOT told anything in game. It must be verbally done and failure to do so is a bad thing to have going for you. No audio came from you in the video until you personally mentioned "I am still here yknow." You didn't say he was being warned. You didn't say why he was being warned. None of that. Being self aware in a situation such as this prevents confusion or pissed off players because a warning NEEDS to be talked out first. They need to know what they done that was wrong (unless it's blatant and even then you still need to explain), explain why they are getting a warn and then administer the warning.Ā 
Ā 

It is a tiny mistake yes, but it is something that can come back to haunt you in the long run if not kept in check. No hard feelings Rick. Just giving a side here.Ā 

Yes I agree with this. You should always follow the handbook and tell people why they are getting warned.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png