Ender's Community Resignation

Ender

- Thank you, Gaminglight. So many amazing memories. 

Community Resignation - Click Here (Click to the left)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Well.. Here you go Ender you made me type it as a joke but I did it... 

Alright, well although i’ve known about this resignation for a while I never really thought the day would come and although we only started talking back in like december / january of this year it makes me sad that you're leaving and you already know that as we talked about this in DMs a lot. All that doesn’t mean we haven’t become very close to the point of those late night dms about personal issues, and how at least you helped me I don’t know if you can say the same about me and that’s how close we really came just from meeting on a Garry’s Mod server. You already know what I want to say as I’ve said it many times in DMs. That's why this message isn’t as long as you want it to be... and I'm pretty happy we got to meet eachother from me messaging you over discord when I got demoted in the FBI back in January lol. Which lead to the point of you helping me with bans and sits when I was a t-mod, moderator and Senior moderator when you were admin until your resigned a few days ago and it sadly had to come to a community resignation as well. To the point of me knowing things that no one else really knows, which of course I'm not going to say because that’ll just be messed up. I really hope we don’t become distant and never talk again just because you're leaving (Which I already mentioned a week or two weeks ago) as you’ve been one of my closest friends (Online atleast) which actually led me to talk to a few other people. I've come friends with them as well just not as close as me and you are already. All I really gotta say is Thank you, for mainly helping me through staff and other situations really, as you were the one that convinced me to go for staff and focus on it which I listened and I don’t regret it one bit and i’m happy I went for staff and changed my act from being an minge like back in 2016 / 2017. You also helped me with some departments that I was in and the departments I’m still in giving me advice on how to improve and you helping me with documents which led me to becoming State Secretary while your the SWAT Secretary and I probably would’ve never got State Secretary / Captain in State without you and Cammy… but this is not cammy’s resignation. I hope you do come back some day when you feel ready to come back and figure things out, and hopefully we can still play Rainbow six siege, Although you are absolutely trash at it.. You know that’s a joke but I’ll still carry you in rank when you're not bronze so I can actually play with you..  I know i’m mainly dragging this but you already know how I felt about this for the few days so I got to do something at least and you asked for an essay (as a joke) but you didn’t think i’ll actually do it but here we are. You also told me to mention madi.. oh god, while I was writing this although no one will understand this reference but.. I hope you enjoy the other games and real life. Just make sure to come back once in a while or i’ll spam ping you. Since this is your resignation for the community.. There goes that one late night talk about gaminglight and departments on how one day we both better be commanders at some point and that one discord server with the planets oh god those were fun times. This has gone on for too long and too many words but here is your 550 words you asked for.. Once Again Thank You for everything really. This is way above the 550 words you asked for and this is actually 670 words..

- Killer aka State Secretary <3.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Ender, Things really aren't going to be the same without you on the server. I barely managed to get mobile data on Tuesday to post what was basically an emergency LOA because of that derecho that came through Iowa and pretty much knocked out most of the state's internet along with almost 1/2 million people's power. I come back today to discover that you left staff and all departments you have been in. There are still people right now without some form of cell service and power.

I remember running FR with you, and seeing you on the server including on Swat. Going to miss ya man; and I hope to see you around in the future. Stay safe, and godspeed.

Fun Fact: Iowa has a nuclear power plant. (well, it's suppose to stop operations at the end of this year...)

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

;-;

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Thank you Ender. Good luck in your future endeavors, maybe we can play siege sometime. It sucks to see you leave. It's going to be difficult not seeing you on the server. 

Have fun in whatever you do next, hope you remember all the fun times you had with friends.

~pikus, Gus Galore 

I will miss you Ender. I enjoyed playing with you! I look forward to playing with you on other games! (I don't know how im not the biggest furry you know but yee lmao ) It's been fun Ender!

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

33 minutes ago, pikus said:

Thank you Ender. Good luck in your future endeavors, maybe we can play siege sometime. It sucks to see you leave. It's going to be difficult not seeing you on the server. 

Have fun in whatever you do next, hope you remember all the fun times you had with friends.

~BeHappy 

image.png.3670a1db61a2699066c1954ad4c1b60f.png

At least I got mentioned 

3 hours ago, Seb said:

(I don't know how im not the biggest furry you know but yee lmao )

image.png.d00b55204be92a9dcbee9b86755e360f.png

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL