Dual Berettas - Class 1 or 2 in MOTD - Denied

Mr Drifty Drift

What you want to see? - I want to see the dual berettas marked as either a class one or class two weapon in the MOTD, I got warned for copbaiting a class 2 weapon (brandishing a fire arm on my property), which I think was ridiculous, and I'll probably make a warn appeal for that when I was holding my dualies.  The moderator kept stating they're class 2 and its cop bait, but in the MOTD It says all Pistols are Class one EXCEPT the Deagle, R8 Revolver, or Silenced Pistols. Which I read the MOTD and thought I was allowed to carry them. I got arrested for having them aswell. 

Why should we add it? - To fix any miscommunication, I think its pretty clear but obviously the administration is torn between whether they're class one or class two even though they'd be considered class one.

What are the advantages of having this? - Fix any future RDA reports, or Admin sits for miscommunication.

Who is it mainly for? - The whole Community 

Links to any content -  (Class 1(Legal Weapons): Any pistols except for Deagles, Silenced Pistols, or R8 Revolver.)

As eternity stated, this is stated in the MOTD, all pistols are class 1s, it doesn’t change because you have two, to break it down for you, if I have 2 glocks, that doesn’t make them any higher of a class from pure amount.

-support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin

-Support

The SWAT handbook had a list of what weapon fits each classification. In all honesty, I think the MOTD is fine as is with its descriptions of what is class 1, 2, etc. and would kinda be a waste of SMTs time imo to type all of that up..

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:18 PM, Eternity said:

these are class 1 they are pistols...

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor