Lieutenant Ender's Retirement

Ender

"We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission."- Captain Price

Official Retirement Notice: SWAT Lieutenant Ender (Click the link to the left) 

• Sad 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

Sad times

You will be missed ender 😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Well, One Day I Knew It Would Come.

Ender, When I Joined The Server Again For the 3rd Time I Was Greeted By A Fubar Match. And You Almost Tried to Get me Warned For it. And Well I hated You and Thought You Were a Whiny Little Bitch! Now 3 Months Almost 4 We Are "Close" Friends. Boy Does Time Fly. Now I'm The Document Boy And I Won't Let You Down, And I Surely Will With Voxis On Warzone. Also You Better Play With Us Or I Will Beat You Harder Than Uhh  Yeah. It's Been A Journey Along The Way But It Is One I Will Never Forget. I Guess This Is Goodbye Now. REEE I'm tearing up mang.

PS: Hey Ender Want A French Frie?

• Laughing 1

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Ender You probably didnt remember me during SS but I do. We didn't talk much but you were funny. But now I came back as a LCPL  and you recommend me for SWAT this was my first ever TAC unit I was in and I couldn't thank you as much. I just want to say goodbye
-Collin

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender, when I first found out about this I couldn't believe it, you where one of the last people I thought I would see leave but here it is. I am proud to have served in multiple departments with you and see you climb the ranks. You always took on tasks no matter what it be and where just overall helpful to the Gaminglight community. I am glad that I consider you to be my friend even though there have been a couple rough spots in our friendship (like most friendships). Thank you for being my friend over your time at Gaminglight. You will be missed master simp, thank you for your service to S.W.A.T, Staff, all former departments and most of all, the community. 

Your LT brother and friend,  Seb.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

Sad Spongebob Squarepants GIF by swerk

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 8/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, Ponik said:

good bye GIF

I will miss you but not that much since we still play games together lol. But I will still miss you on SWAT, you were one the of the funnest people to play with and I loved picking on you. Wish you the best.

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander