Takos SCM app

pixalgamer99

Name: Tako

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Approximate): i think around a month and a half or 2 months

The position being applied for: SCM

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); well I'm active I know the SOP I know the rules I know the MOTD. I am very watchful and I'm always looking too help people out I see a lot of people who need help with what too know and what to do and I help them out I can be on whenever and can hold a lot of mass tests and help show people what research is all about and help people out with their Ideas. I can help out command who don't know what too do with a punishment. I can help out with the research division I can supervise test I can do what research command does and do what doesn't usually happen that often. and I can help research work as a team

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;I am an active member of this server who is mostly active in Research and maintenance. I can run trainings quite often and I can hold mass test as much as I can. I can accept test request access's I can run research and make sure that Researchers have fun in the branch i can help them see SCPs that they dont usually see i know the SOP well so if i see someone breaching it i can tell them or if they do really bad strike them i am also very active on the forums and can grade test logs when someone asks them too be graded. i can awnser questions so lower ranking research members are not confused by things that they shoud not be confused about I would also be on the lookout for good active researchers too promote and bad ones when they breach the SOP.

Edited by pixalgamer99

+Support

-Great boyo

-Committed to research

-----------------------------------------

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

+Good app

+I personally have never seen him break the SOP

-Not Professional

-Toxicity

-Even before my loa I have not seen you much in research

Changing this to minus due to what others have said about you, it seems that you would not be fit for command

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

- A great friend in maintenance 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support
From my experiences with him and from I have heard, he is unprofessional.
Tends to be argumentative and blow up small situations.
Just got striked for "Making audacious remarks; Being extremely impertinent to an individual." He contacted the said individual and started an argument which turned toxic.
Has reports of insubordination.
Test logs could be better.

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Laughing 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

53 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Just got striked for "Making audacious remarks; Being extremely impertinent to an individual." He contacted the said individual and started an argument which turned toxic.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 9/1/2020 at 12:01 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

He said it all.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor