Comrades Warn Appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Your In-game Name:  Rig Unit 69 FB Hooter

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461

The admin's name in-game: Weiss

The admin's steam name:  [GL] Weiss Schnee

What warning did you receive: Failrp

When did you receive this warning: 8/15/20

Why do you think this warn was false: 049 Had infected me before i was going to switch to a RIG unit, provided it was during the servers downtime i didnt want to wait a full 15 minutes for the zombies virus to automatically killed me (which still killed me after i swapped to rig) i swapped jobs, Kuma was also on and we went off to fearp our doctor, Weiss was called and warning ensued

Evidence the warning is false:  Weiss himself stated he was not sure on the warning, since it was not in the MOTD stated, recommending me to appeal it

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Head Admin

I was in-fact decently sure on the warning as I've dealt with a semi-similar case.
In this case it was purposefully switching classes to avoid RP which Comrade then immediately re-engaged with SCP-049 after switching.
My similar valid  case being someone immediately jumping into acid to avoid being 049-2 
Thus I issued a warning for FailRP.

Comrade was very much against my decision, thus I recommend an appeal to get input from SMT as well as 
info for any cases similar to this if they occur in the future. 

This would be considered an attempt to avoid RP which would be considered FailRP and you further decided to engage with the 049, trying to fearRP it. Thus i feel Weiss made the correct choice. 
-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Denied

This appeal is denied. The appellate in his own statement stated that he switched jobs to purposefully avoid an RP scenario where he had been turned into a SCP 049-2. He then switch into another class to then FearRP SCP 049. This is both FailRP and Metagaming. The warning is upheld.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021