Nexer's 31st Commander application

agirata819

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Nexer

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st Imperial Engineering and Demolition regiment

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Because I feel that the 31st needs a good strong commander who can organize and help the 31st engage in more RP, be more active around and about the server, and be considered a great regiment to join which rewards people if they do GOOD work in terms of RP, following SOP, following everyday rules, or being helpful and beneficial to 31st regiment. I will organize this by making mandatory SIM dates for the 31st and also organize a top down system for meeting, trainings, and etc (if you want to talk to me about it in more thorough detail dm me on discord Nexer#5146). I also want to be able to create a new type of RP where 31st is able to develop cool new engineering optimizations for other regiments equipment or something like that.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been constantly on over the span of 2 weeks (this totals up to 2 days and is increasing).

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To guide, organize, and help form the regiment into a good strong, active, and essential regiment that is a key element to help grow and develop Imperial RP. The commander also keeps his enlisted, NCO, and officers in check so that they are doing there jobs properly and not goofing off or presenting a bad image of the regiment. This is one of the main reasons why I want to become the 31st commander so that the image of the 31st can be improved.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted as commander of the 31st regiment because frankly what do you have to lose. In reality Gaming light needs someone who can take commander of this regiment and steer it in the right direction because of how important 31st is to Imperial RP. You should also trust me because I have been.

-A Naval Admiral on One Life Gaming RP
-A Naval Captain on another server (forget the name was awhile ago)
-A Game master on Shadow Networks

I also want to say this that if you don't take a chance in life then you will never know the result of it. I really hope you take this chance in me and put your trust in me. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I am online almost everyday trying to create and look for new RP which I can do and create for the server so that the anyone else on the server plus me can have some Imperial RP fun.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : ARDM (this was because I had a bind set for shooting my blaster and I accidentally pressed it multiple times when i thought I was typing something out in the chat. This bind has been removed).

-Support

-only an enlisted in 31st 

-not enough experience 

-Answer 3. is a bit vague and void of much detail 

-Much more deserving candidates such as caterd kuzon or mychael

Your intentions are good but I think you need to rank up to at least CPT before applying for a Command position ESPECIALLY when there are already two VCMDR's who are in line for this spot... Good luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

23 minutes ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

I played on One Life with you and you were an inactive Admiral (no offense) and by the time Base ops replaced naval (which was like a week after Naval was made) you had gotten on like once. I know I shouldn't be relating this to a CWRP server but I wouldn't put that as why you should be trusted

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

1 hour ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

Your intentions are good but I think you need to rank up to at least CPT before applying for a Command position ESPECIALLY when there are already two VCMDR's who are in line for this spot... Good luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Im sorry a Enlisted going for CMDR??? XD

-Support, sorry mate

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

5 hours ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

8 hours ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

15 hours ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1. So what your saying is that just because I am a private first class in the 31st means that I get -support all around. (I mean frankly yes but seriously the past 5 -supports have been because I am an enlisted 😕 )

2. Not enough experience well I mean I have plenty of experience on other servers and that is probably why there is an application here. 

3. Answer 3 is just the introduction I have a plan already set up for how to make the 31st regiment more efficient/effective in RP and day to day imperial server life. (Yes it probably is a bit vague I would agree my bad)

4. Probably however I am the only one (that I know of) who applied for 31st commander position. 

Edited by agirata819

1 hour ago, agirata819 said:

Can I respond to the -supports on my application

you can try, it wont do anything because YOUR NOT EVEN A OFFICER

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

3 hours ago, agirata819 said:

1. So what your saying is that just because I am a private first class in the 31st means that I get -support all around. (I mean frankly yes but seriously the past 5 -supports have been because I am an enlisted 😕 )

2. Not enough experience well I mean I have plenty of experience on other servers and that is probably why there is an application here. 

3. Answer 3 is just the introduction I have a plan already set up for how to make the 31st regiment more efficient/effective in RP and day to day imperial server life. (Yes it probably is a bit vague I would agree my bad)

4. Probably however I am the only one (that I know of) who applied for 31st commander position. 

chief do you not understand that you are not high enough of a rank to apply please just say yes i understand

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

21 hours ago, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

• Manager
On 8/14/2020 at 11:11 PM, Stone Man said:

-Support

-not enough experience 

I do not think you are currently ready at this time

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

22 hours ago, agirata819 said:

listen, the way your putting is not how it is, or how the world works frankly, I didnt VCMDR because I was a PFC, had good intentions, and just getting mad at people for -supporting someone that hasnt been on the server for much longer.

18 hours ago, agirata819 said:

All say yes when I see a written statement from the owner/manager saying that enlisted cannot apply

and im sorry, that has to be the most annoying thing someone has said, "Ill say yes when I see a written statement from the owner/manager saying that enlisted cannot apply', if you have command experience from other servers, you should know ENLISTED CANT JUMP THAT HIGH, not only that with this attitude you will deferentially not get CMDR, at that VCMDR, I tried to go soft on you but after see this it changed everything.

you've also been basically paying people to go to 31st tryouts

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

So, not only is this person seems to be power hungry. He minges around on 31st. On Naval he is a Minge he has mass arrested . I don't think this guy is fit to be an officer even. Lots of Maturing and learning to do.

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

Checks your facts bucko Mass Arrest (if I did mass arrest then I would have got a warn) and I am not even on Naval  (Yes I was on Naval for a brief period but you can ask Medical for the opinion of me if you want because I used to me a MO). Also power hungry wow man you do get a lot of guff for stepping a toe out of line. 

I use money as an incentive to make 31st more appealing for a tryout and a regiment and guess what it works. Unless its a rule then I do not see anything wrong with it. (other regiments could do the same however I made an idea and implemented it and it worked)

-Support 
-No offense to you but saying you have "Command experience" in different servers could be a lie as well that means nothing because on different servers it can be easier to get high ranks depending on the server.
-Plus again you are an enlisted normally CMDR / VCMDR applications has to be CPT+.
- You seem very immature by replying to people's -support with comments especially when their -support is valid 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

2 hours ago, agirata819 said:

Checks your facts bucko Mass Arrest (if I did mass arrest then I would have got a warn) and I am not even on Naval  (Yes I was on Naval for a brief period but you can ask Medical for the opinion of me if you want because I used to me a MO). Also power hungry wow man you do get a lot of guff for stepping a toe out of line. 

I use money as an incentive to make 31st more appealing for a tryout and a regiment and guess what it works. Unless its a rule then I do not see anything wrong with it. (other regiments could do the same however I made an idea and implemented it and it worked)

WILL YOU JUST STOP, your not helping your case of getting VCMDR

For one. You should not be responding to posts in your application at all, it could get you auto denied. 

Second, having experience in other server does not mean you have experience in THIS server or community. We cannot trust what you say unfortunately. 

-Support.

- Enlisted, you're only suppose to apply at Officer+

- You seem to be offended on -Supports which kind of shows immaturity. No offense.

- Rushed application. It's long however usually some applications are longer or have more passion. 

- 31st is not in major need of a Commander. They're active, and have other better candidates and I don't think they'd want a enlisted as a commander over the others... (Again no offense.)

Perhaps in the far future however not at this time.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png