Kieran ♡

Should this be Accepted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure, Yet.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/2020 at 08:33 PM

Name: Kieran / 4132

ST Rank: CPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156724399

Subclass Applying for: Jump-Trooper

Subclass Rank Applying for: Jump-Trooper Assistant Lead / Lead

Warns: 0 

Why do you want to be in this position? (50+ Minimum) : I would like to apply for this position as I am dedicated within the Storm Trooper Cor, I am willing to put my time into the Jump-Trooper Squadron and help out where needed,  Do as best as I can for the Fab work of the Commanders ( Max & Josh ).  I have been playing for a little over a Month & Have seen the Storm-troopers Excel from their "mingy" status .I would  like to be the Jump-Trooper Assistant Lead of this Regiment as it needs help, Being a sole Commander / Vice-Commander of such a sub-class / regiment can be straining and can definitely impede on their fun within Gaminglight, I would like to lesson the load upon current Commanders and trying to decrease their amount of Jump-Trooper training's they have to complete.

Why should we trust you? (75+ Minimum): I'm going to be honest here, There aren't many ways to be trusted virtually, I have over 3000 Hours on mostly Star-wars Roleplay, Most of that in a Commanding Role, IE : Admiral, Commanders of most Battalions, and General. Along with lower ranking of course, Other than that, Words can't make improvement, I am however currently a Vice-Sovereign ( Vice-Commander ) of Royal Guard, So surely some trust-worthy is within that position, Other than that, Only actions can show trust & my worthiness for this position.

What is the Main Purpose of being a Assistant Lead within a Sub-Class ? The main purpose of Leading  a Sub-Class is to not only over-see the Sub-Class , But induct Training, Punishments, You are to attend weekly Meetings with the Vice-Commanders & Commander and talk about the progression of the Sub-Class , Status on Elected - Higher-Command and suggest promotions & demotions accordingly, You are to work with the Storm-Trooper Command of the ISD to improve the regiment as seen possible, Making the Trainings significantly easier on the Standard Stormtrooper and try not to "bore" them with all the SOP that we currently have to use, En-sure all information in SOP's is written how it should do and make sure the Roster is updated accordingly.

Perms (If having a rank lower then SGT or having more warns then 10+): I have permission from Vice-Commander Josh.

Little Addition : In the works of a Training Guide for this Sub-Class, Even if I'm not chosen, I will still give it to the Elected / Command.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Sorry, was expected more then this, This seems very rushed and tbh kinda bad.  (50+ Minimum) (75+ Minimum).
Please fix this within 24 hours or it will get DENIED

-Vice Commander Josh

Changed my mind. 

NEED FEED BACK NOW!

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Denied!
Asked me to denied the app.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018