Ash's Player Report

Some Weeb

8 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I know im gonna get some flack for this but. . .

All I see ash doing is recording. Ash saying "We would need hacks" and "We dont have hacks" isnt the thing that made him cry. If I can get the names of the CMD that was actually saying those other things I could punish him. Please dont make a report on evidence we cant really use. A thumbnail and "We have witnesses" is never able to be used as a witness could be biased. I understand frustration and anger what I dont understand is why you reported the person who did the most minimal thing? Recording is bad yes but he didnt make jeff cry. He didnt even try to continue it. The people who said: "that's a you problem" and "Calm the fuck down". need to be punished but I cant do anything about a person who "wont be named"
+Support on the others getting punished.
-Support on Ash getting punished.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

So what made him cry exactly? From what it sounds like this kid is real young, and he's crying over being tranq'd. Did he start crying before or after someone said "that's a you problem" and "calm the fuck down"? From what I'm reading, it doesn't sound like bullying, it just sounds like a child being a bit too emotional, that might just be me though. -/+Support still.

15 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Thats a different video 

SMT has seen the video before it was taken down, none of us had it removed. 

^ is pretty accurate tho, only part id contest is the "calm the fuck down" part, everything else hits the mark

If that's basically what happened, then I don't see anything too terrible here. Without the video, everything being reported just sounds like a "average, not as bad as it sounds" interaction between all of them. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

20 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I know im gonna get some flack for this but. . .

All I see ash doing is recording. Ash saying "We would need hacks" and "We dont have hacks" isnt the thing that made him cry. If I can get the names of the CMD that was actually saying those other things I could punish him. Please dont make a report on evidence we cant really use. A thumbnail and "We have witnesses" is never able to be used as a witness could be biased. I understand frustration and anger what I dont understand is why you reported the person who did the most minimal thing? Recording is bad yes but he didnt make jeff cry. He didnt even try to continue it. The people who said: "that's a you problem" and "Calm the fuck down". need to be punished but I cant do anything about a person who "wont be named"
+Support on the others getting punished.
-Support on Ash getting punished.

also I think the punishment is disproportional

Edited by Forehead man [GL]

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

6 minutes ago, Gunther said:

So what made him cry exactly? From what it sounds like this kid is real young, and he's crying over being tranq'd. Did he start crying before or after someone said "that's a you problem" and "calm the fuck down"? From what I'm reading, it doesn't sound like bullying, it just sounds like a child being a bit too emotional, that might just be me though. -/+Support still.

If that's basically what happened, then I don't see anything too terrible here. Without the video, everything being reported just sounds like a "average, not as bad as it sounds" interaction between all of them. 

Jeff was upset before then, he was upset as the video started (when he got up from being tranqed)

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Just now, Rangiatea said:

Jeff was upset before then, he was upset as the video started (when he got up from being tranqed)

So he was upset already, and him being cuffed and taken back made him more upset. It sounds to me more like a fuel to the fire type ordeal, rather than someone maliciously attacking him. Again, I don't want to get heat for my opinions but no video leaves out any context, tones, dialogue, and actual hard evidence besides SMT witness. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- support

I have not seen the video so I do not knpw. However by the sound of it Ash did not actually make Jeff cry it was the other people. Again, No evidence so I am not sure.

Edited by Gordan
Spelling error

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Mike the issue is that ash was no standby at all he is responsible for posting a video that he knew was bullying and basically making fun of jeff which is bullying makes him just as responsible 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Mike the issue is that ash was no standby at all he is responsible for posting a video that he knew was bullying and basically making fun of jeff which is bullying makes him just as responsible 

he cant say were not hacking?

also saying rip jeff on the title has nothing to do with bulling

Edited by [LN] jaideb

RIP Jeff as the title is meaningless 

The fact that he was spreading a videos around that's content was a kid crying is something unacceptable and the simple fact that he clipped it just so one of his friends could watch it most likely to laugh and joke about it is also not cool

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 minutes ago, [LN] jaideb said:

he cant say were not hacking?

also saying rip jeff on the title has nothing to do with bulling

What happened was ash went up to his mic and said something along the lines of "We would have to have hacks to hit you through a wall" and "But we don't have hacks bud" That's all ash said, other than recording and posting the video.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Please ban this boy

+++++++++++++++++++Support

Very unnecessary

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support While there is no evidence of this occurring anymore, I've seen the video for myself.
Jeff (939) was tranquilized. Not knowing that tranquilizers take time to have an effect, Jeff called everyone out for tranquilizing him through a wall.
Jeff was getting upset over something very minor. However, the MTF were being extremely rude and seemed as if they were trying to get a reaction out of the kid; continued to ask why he didn't advert HP after explaining why.
MattO asking for the incident to be clipped to view it in the future is very immature of him; not the right thing to do. I don't know what is so entertaining about a kid crying.
Ash clipping the incident is another story. He uploaded to the video to YouTube making it unlisted. This means: If you do not have the link, you are unable to find / view the video.
Uploading it to the MTF Discord is very cruel and immature as well. Most definitely shouldn't have been posted there.
I have sympathy for Jeff. He is a very nice kid with good intentions (for the most part). Clipping a video of a kid crying in a video game is very humiliating and could make his future on the server worse.
For the most part, Ash was just defending his side of the story. Others, on the other hand, were not.

Certain people should be punished. Not everyone that was involved.

• Like 2

I'll say this from my side.

Ash will not be punished as all he did was record and post the video. He wasnt even the person involved in spreading this besides putting up a DNT request which I shut down.

As for the others involved.

The way they were keeping the situation going is unacceptable and completely not needed I will be punishing them and they wont enjoy the talk we are going to have.

(I'm talking about on the Nu7 Standpoint btw not Staff/Server that's SMT's decision.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

It video to my understanding was forcibly deleted BY Staff 

the point is BEING A HSU AND CMD OF MAINTENANCE AND FUCKING BULLYING A LITTLE KID IS PLAIN INFURIATING AND IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE 

Ash saying "We would need hacks" and "We dont have hacks" Is not bullying.
He also wasn't on his HSU/Maintenance command job.

However, recording a kid crying and posting it on youtube to spread is is not ok. 

+/- Support

Edited by MyPie (GL)
  • Thanks 1

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

Doesn't matter if or if not he is a HSU and CMD member that SIMPLE fact should mean he should be on his best behavior not

recording kids that are crying cause they dont understand whats happening and doing all of that just so there friend can watch it and make fun of it ain't cool and ash yes isn't insulting him but you know what he IS doing he is spreading a video that shows jeff basically having a panic attack and people will just make fun of him for that which will cause more of this "shit" to happen aka what is trying to be avoided 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

—MESSAGE FROM FORUM DIPLOMAT—

Please leave only comments that are +/- supports. Please avoid arguing/going off-topic. Please consider this a final warning before the topic will have to be locked. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+support

ban them all

they made a child cry and enjoyed it

My view:
No, not all 3 of them.  Ash doesn't deserve a ban because he's saying that they don't have hacks. Whoever the kid in the video is, is saying that they are hacking because he thought that tranqs go off immediately instead of it having a timer until you get tranqed. Ash also said they weren't hacking. However. The other two people who said "that's your problem" and "calm the fuck down". Those people deserve the ban because that might have made Jeff even more mad than he already was. So - support for ash getting banned but +support for the other two getting banned.

Edited by SPжL3afA

aye man y’all don’t mess with Jeff 😐 dude is a kid who’s learning and trying his best, he’s a kid, people often dislike kids and such, but is it hard to understand they have limits? Especially with the “recording” shit.. That’s low, even though it’s online, the kid doesn’t know how to avoid these situations. I saw some of the clips and immediately felt bad for him.  Anyhow I seen the video, Ash was just the guy who recorded/posting it. Honestly I have mixed feelings about this, but I don’t think he needs to be punished badly. However to the other guys. 
Ban. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

55 minutes ago, Zone said:

-Support for Ash's punishment
+Support on the other people getting punished, maximum of 2 week ban

We're handling that situation.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

7 minutes ago, Skela said:

aye man y’all don’t mess with Jeff 😐 dude is a kid who’s learning and trying his best, he’s a kid, people often dislike kids and such, but is it hard to understand they have limits? Especially with the “recording” shit.. That’s low, even though it’s online, the kid doesn’t know how to avoid these situations. I saw some of the clips and immediately felt bad for him.  Anyhow I seen the video, Ash was just the guy who recorded/posting it. Honestly I have mixed feelings about this, but I don’t think he needs to be punished badly. However to the other guys. 
Ban. 

57 minutes ago, Zone said:

-Support for Ash's punishment
+Support on the other people getting punished, maximum of 2 week ban

I'd HAPPILY handle this.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, MyPie (GL) said:

However, recording a kid crying and posting it on youtube to spread is is not ok. 

Well if Ash didn't record it, we wouldn't have evidence, albeit briefly, and the only way to watch the footage would be upload it to YT or somewhere else. -Support regarding Ash.

200.gif

He didn't do it to report the people harassing Jeff the only reason SMT now is cause Ash or one of the people he showed it to said it to a actual nice person 

• Dislike 1