Ash's Player Report

Some Weeb

Your in game name:Gubby 

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

The player's in game name:Ash 

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:523101073

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:Just this week 

What did the player do: Bully / Toxicity and making a community member cry as well as instigate further by recording him and making fun of him

Evidence (required): Pretty sure SMT as well as numerous others have seen it | The video was also taken down  

What do you believe should happen to the player: Anywhere from a week ban to a perma 

Any extra information:Toxicity and bullying like this is never wanted or tolerated at GL and I dont want people like this in the community and I sure as shit believe no one else wants this either ... 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+huge support.

Edit: Due to discussion below, changing support.

Jeff already gets a lot of crap for not knowing all the rules. He's still learning a lot about the server and its our job to teach him correctly as fellow community memebers. Not harrass him. Help him learn.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

I guess this is for anyone who actually has seen the video. I have, so I think something more should happen, but I really don't know.

For now +Support

-I really feel bad for the kid

-Shouldn't have been recorded

-A better attitude/approach should've happened 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

The only video of it happening was forced to be deleted because it was a video souly bullying 

Its hard to prove something cause everything remotely related to this incident was considered bullying and was completely taken down 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Huge +Support
This community is willing to accept ANYONE with open arms.
Obviously, bullying is not accepted.
Personally. I was bullied when I was in 8th grade. No matter the personality. Kindness goes a long way. Bullying can really push someone to the limit.

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

Just now, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

- support.

Unless proof comes up.  

It's gonna be really hard if you don't have proof...

There was proof, a lot of people have seen it, including SMT, so if you have not seen the video, I guess this is not for you. I do have screenshots of the video.image.png.8b00d82f5c594a0cd3be64ace991d683.pngimage.thumb.png.fe52d868705993b7b7ccf4e057cccdf0.png

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

It video to my understanding was forcibly deleted BY Staff 

the point is BEING A HSU AND CMD OF MAINTENANCE AND FUCKING BULLYING A LITTLE KID IS PLAIN INFURIATING AND IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE 

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 2

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ash's Player Report

I will explain what happened.

To my knowledge, Jeff was playing 939. He was not adverting his health, due to him saying "When you shoot me from all angles I can't type it". He also thought they tranqed him through a wall, not knowing tranqs take time. While they transported him through the checkpoint, ash said to shoot through a wall they have to have hacks, then ash said we don't have hacks buddy,(Pretty sure). While they transported him to his CC he started crying and said "I can't advert my hp when I'm being shot from all angles". Then a different person who wont be named said "that's a you problem". When jeff started to cry a other unnamed person told him to "Calm the fuck down". After that in their TS call one guy repeatedly said record it so he can watch it again.

-Support

2 hours ago, Dragin said:

Evidence (required): Pretty sure SMT as well as numerous others have seen it | The video was also taken down  

If SMT did witness this, then they'l probably accept this, however I really just don't see any evidence here other than a screenshot of a video thumbnail.

EDIT: 

28 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

All I see ash doing is recording. Ash saying "We would need hacks" and "We dont have hacks" isnt the thing that made him cry. If I can get the names of the CMD that was actually saying those other things I could punish him. Please dont make a report on evidence we cant really use. A thumbnail and "We have witnesses" is never able to be used as a witness could be biased. I understand frustration and anger what I dont understand is why you reported the person who did the most minimal thing? Recording is bad yes but he didnt make jeff cry. He didnt even try to continue it. The people who said: "that's a you problem" and "Calm the fuck down". need to be punished but I cant do anything about a person who "wont be named"
+Support on the others getting punished.
-Support on Ash getting punished.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

i said it once and ill say it again DUE TO THIS BEING BULLYING ALL THE EXISTING EVIDENCE WAS TERMINATED BY SMT/STAFF OR THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE VIDEO 

He did not bully me he bullied jeff you now ci pvt jeff | r jeff 

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Jeff already gets a lot of crap for not knowing all the rules. He's still learning a lot about the server and its our job to teach him correctly as fellow community memebers. Not harrass him. Help him learn.

56 minutes ago, Dragin said:

the point is BEING A HSU AND CMD OF MAINTENANCE AND FUCKING BULLYING A LITTLE KID IS PLAIN INFURIATING AND IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE 

Y'all just plain wrong for making a lil kid cry. No way around it.
Therefore, +Support.
Being Command and HSU, you must set a GOOD EXAMPLE with this rank. This is extremely dissapointing.

Edited by enuz 💣
  • Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

—MESSAGE FROM FORUM DIPLOMAT—

Please leave only comments that are +/- supports. Please avoid arguing/going off-topic.

• Like 2

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-/+Support Was Removed from OS for Toxicity No Evidence other then a video thumbnail and if SMT were to witness it would already be accepted

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

I didn't see the video, so I'm completely neutral, however I'm pretty Zeeptin saw it unless the video earlier was a completely different video that was also removed by the uploader.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

13 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I didn't see the video, so I'm completely neutral, however I'm pretty Zeeptin saw it unless the video earlier was a completely different video that was also removed by the uploader.

Thats a different video 

SMT has seen the video before it was taken down, none of us had it removed. 

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

To my knowledge, Jeff was playing 939. He was not adverting his health, due to him saying "When you shoot me from all angles I can't type it". He also thought they tranqed him through a wall, not knowing tranqs take time. While they transported him through the checkpoint, ash said to shoot through a wall they have to have hacks, then ash said we don't have hacks buddy,(Pretty sure). While they transported him to his CC he started crying and said "I can't advert my hp when I'm being shot from all angles". Then a different person who wont be named said "that's a you problem". When jeff started to cry a other unnamed person told him to "Calm the fuck down". After that in their TS call one guy repeatedly said record it so he can watch it again.

^ is pretty accurate tho, only part id contest is the "calm the fuck down" part, everything else hits the mark

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

I know im gonna get some flack for this but. . .

All I see ash doing is recording. Ash saying "We would need hacks" and "We dont have hacks" isnt the thing that made him cry. If I can get the names of the CMD that was actually saying those other things I could punish him. Please dont make a report on evidence we cant really use. A thumbnail and "We have witnesses" is never able to be used as a witness could be biased. I understand frustration and anger what I dont understand is why you reported the person who did the most minimal thing? Recording is bad yes but he didnt make jeff cry. He didnt even try to continue it. The people who said: "that's a you problem" and "Calm the fuck down". need to be punished but I cant do anything about a person who "wont be named"
+Support on the others getting punished.
-Support on Ash getting punished.

Edited by [GL] Mike

1 minute ago, [GL] Mike said:

I know im gonna get some flack for this but. . .

I can 100% say who it was, I can Dm you them, I just don't want their names thrown around.

54 minutes ago, Crystal said:

-/+Support Was Removed from OS for Toxicity No Evidence other then a video thumbnail and if SMT were to witness it would already be accepted

though, from past experiences with ash, i wouldn't be surprised if all of this is true

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway