Make door breaching/calling admin to open door OOC. - Denied

GAM3

Post name: Make door breaching/calling admin to open door OOC.

What are you suggesting? - I want the server to make calling an admin to breach your door as an SCP (especially 682 OOC).

How would this change better the server? -  Well, I just think it would make it more fair for people who spend 20 minutes self-breaching. For example I breached my first door,  Nu7 come in, start shooting me, they ask for my HP, they stop, I say please give me a minute to call an admin to breach my door for me. They instead say, no. To be fair in RP I would be able to do this without an admin. They took the advantage of an OOC action and I wish for this to be stated in the motd.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No, it would be overall more fair.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  The player of 682, if we don't have 682 players then SCP-682 would be without use.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - As you can see from this recording they used an OOC event to their advantage.

+/- Suppport

I'd say at least advert you need feeding, they wont know when to feed you. But I have had issues with MTF Metagaming me as 035.

So I would understand, but also you have to let MTF know to feed you.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support, this would be making something which has very large in character effects OOC, which would cause more issue's then its worth. Certainly seeing as how i rarely see this being an issue for any SCP except 682.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Ok I will be striking Mike for his actions

-support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

17 minutes ago, Mint said:

Ok I will be striking Mike for his actions

-support

😞 Im so sorry Mint sir I wont do it again.

It doesnt need OOC cause you only have to make the ticket and staff do the rest you dont have to be involved anymore.