briangamer5324

The mysterious rock

Rnd AR  Bruce 

08/14/2020

Site 05, *Location Unknown*

and the ci personal was pvt 

the scp involved was 617 

His SCP class was euclid we believe  

Overview the test was about to find out what was this rock and find out what he can do  

My hypothesis that he is a ancient creature before humans  left to rot in world scared  by humans but had found out ways to  not eat and become imoratal and i hope that we  could find out what he was and is he involved  with the other scps in facilty  as he nobody knew what he was 

Grade: 15/100

Lore: 0/25
Not lore friendly at all, it's a rock. It's not remotely close to the lore of an ancient creature. Ancient creatures does not turn in to a rock.

Creativity: 10/25

To give you the benefit of the doubt, it's an event SCP.  However, it will/won't benefit the CI at all.

Presentation: 0/25
Format not followed at all, no attempts on enhancing the log was made.

Writing: 5/25

The log was very short and yet, a lot of grammatical errors.

Extra notes: This logs is below average.

osu! achiever? I don't know

17 hours ago, Hope said:

Grade: 15/100

Lore: 0/25
Not lore friendly at all, it's a rock. It's not remotely close to the lore of an ancient creature. Ancient creatures does not turn in to a rock.

Creativity: 10/25

To give you the benefit of the doubt, it's an event SCP.  However, it will/won't benefit the CI at all.

Presentation: 0/25
Format not followed at all, no attempts on enhancing the log was made.

Writing: 5/25

The log was very short and yet, a lot of grammatical errors.

Extra notes: This logs is below average.

it was a rock that could kill and move  not just a rock and  was unkillable, Also i saw others people logs and have understanded what to do my next test will be better i promise

Edited by briangamer5324