Takos event team app

pixalgamer99

In-Game Name: Tako

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:233751291

What is your ULX Rank?: platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Medic, SR, E11 PFC, maintence Adept

What is your timezone?:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): well not really besides a couple dogfight events

How Active are you? (1/10):9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be allowed too become event team because I'm active. I'm also creative in what I do. I know what too build and how too build it. I am at least in what I see well liked. my plans are never one sided or forcefully unpleasant. I can think of how too help an event that another event team member didn't think fully through and wants some help. I am helpful and I know the commends that ET uses. I can help people out if they get stuck and I know the rules and don't breach them. i can use my events in conjuration with the rules. I can make an event that involves MTF maintenance and research all in their own manner. and i can use my ideas with other event teams and work as a team and make a better event. that is why you should accept me into ET

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): well i would make an event that involves SCP-004 the event would include the three doors being moved too temp Euclid and if you picked the wrong door you would Die and be turned into a instance of 004 your job then would be too get more people too become 004s when you become and instance you would be teleported too a random location and it would seem like you died. the point of the event would also be too allow the researchers too do some research on it and try too figure out the correct door but the doors keep switching (this Event would involve MTF Maintence and Research, research too test on the scp maintence too contain the instances and MTF too either gun down or Fear RP he instances)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? i like the scarlet king because he creates new scps and I think that would also make a pretty good event

+Support

-A great idea, just needs some more work

-Committed to research

-Great Guy

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• 2 weeks later...

-support

-Bit mingey

-Rude

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

16 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

-support

-Bit mingey

-Rude

Had reports of insubordination and causing arguments.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 8/15/2020 at 12:14 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

-A great idea, just needs some more work

-Committed to research

-Great Guy

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 8/29/2020 at 8:07 PM, Comrade Boekhom said:

-support

-Bit mingey

-Rude

On 8/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

Had reports of insubordination and causing arguments.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Denied.

Feel free to Re-Apply in the future.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Sinnik locked this topic