• Yes
    • No

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST SSGT Blackout 6789

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:446853619

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:
Yes
      4.How long have you been on the server:  roughly 5 days

5.How many warns do you have?: none

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: because I think I’ll be able to lead st PVT’s down the right path as well as this I believe that I could be able to do more for them as a 2LT and open a few possibilities to them 

7.What Timezone are you?: BST
      8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  Id say not bad as I try to train every new player I can and take them on a patrol afterwards as well as this I try to make sure they know what to do when it comes to a event as I try to ensure they are in the right positioning  I also believe as a 2LT I’ll be able to inspire the enlisted to try hard to go up in the ranks of the ST battalion as well as any other battalion they would wish to join when the time comes 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I’m normally on earlier than most people due to living in a different time zone/ country due to this I’m able to train the new enlisted on as well as show them around the ship but if I was a 2lt I believe I could do more for them also due to my time zone I’ll be able to promote the enlisted who do a great job when no higher ups are on to make sure they are getting rewarded for there actions in a event I also believe that as a 2LT I’d be able to connect to the enlisted as a person they can trust as I’d listen to any problems they have and try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability as a 2LT

Edited by [GL] Elite siege

Pending, waiting for more responses.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Denied. Sadly, Storm Trooper Corps command does not feel that you are ready, or the spot is taken up. Please re-apply in 2 weeks, if spots are open.

Change has been made

Accepted! Congrats, Storm Trooper Corps command feels you are ready to become a officer and lead this regiment to greatness. Please speak to VCMDR+ to get training.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018