Name of Examiner: Brady
Β 
Height of Patient: 6'1
Color of Eyes: Brown
Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Visit Reason: Checkup

===============================================================

Notes:Β 

When he walked in, unlike any other VCMDR, he kinda just sat down quietly at the front waiting room. For around 30 minutes he just sat there staring at a picture in his hand. I went over to help him, I looked at him and said, "hey, how can I help you sir?". He then got up, walked to the back, took off his helmet, and said "Checkup.". He then sat down on the bed and I was extremely confused on such a weird patient. We then did the regular checkup, but relized he had no past record of a medical visit or background history. I then took the time to go through with him on how to get this all updated, I handed him the classified document to fill out.Β After him filling out the classified doc... I was startled to see what he wrote.

PatientΒ  classified document to fill outΒ :

Death, Anger, Leave, me alone.
[End]

CLOSED
Last Opened: 8/14/20
Number ofΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 
Opened by: REDACTED

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

yeah they call me muscle mountain.Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯