The Golden Hotdog

Torty

I paid 21mil for a in game hotdog best purchase ever

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196807018

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Just now, TheDerick said:

Torty sometimes i question ur thoughts.

No you

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

amen

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 8/14/2020 at 1:23 AM, BadAim said:

THE GOLDEN GLIZZY

Yes the golden glizzy 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT