Crystal CI Appilication

Crystal

In-game Name:Crystal

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:503558612

DiscordID:#2266

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?5-7

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)I wanna help CI and atleast try it out. I had past Expriences with 2 MTF branchs (Nu-7) (E-11) and i usually wanna make CI overally a little more active. As i tried some time to time on CI Heavy i kinda just started to see what becoming CI is.But also i wanna create  Havok <_<. I generally always follow command orders and complete them usually. I have done much on E-11 and i believe i can put that to good use for CI Military. I always tried my best on the day when on duty and i will generally flag up when some time to time or a CI Flag up adverted.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?Is that i had MTF expirenced (E-11 SM) (Nu-7 PVT) 

How active can you be?6-9

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+support 
Cool dude 

Great MED CMD 

:V

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

-Good person

-Medical command

-A bit of work on the app

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support
*raises pan to strike crystal for joining a branch besides medical*
Seriously crystal would be a good pick for CI. I highly recommend crystal for CI and would love for him to join.
BUT YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE MEDICAL LIKE ALEX >:3

• Laughing 2

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.