Zack's ACM App

Zarl

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Zack

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:196555764

3. Rank:    Doctor

4. Time on server:    1 Week

5. Total strikes ever received:    2  wasn't there for a command meeting, and missed a Nu7 Meeting

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   0 (only one but it got appealed)

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Nefario, me

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I think I am fit for ACM because I have combat experience in Nu7 and am very active in medical. I also see D-Class in the medbay killing other medics all the time and I would like to help kill them. A Final reason is when Jack tells everyone to get on ACM there’s always about 4 so it’s close to max, but never there for long and it kinda bothers me ;-;

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  Take the injured person to a safe area to heal him because healing is more important than combat.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+support

Nice person

Good at combat

Im still confused if CMD can give themselves perms (jack pls help)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic