1. 1. Should Winkle Get event Team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Winkle Stink 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188519844

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?:  3 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know them very well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): I have 18 got permission from calamity. 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I wanna join Event Team because it seems like a whole different experience then just playing on GOV or Crim. It also gives me time to get to know more people in event team because ill be with them a lot. As well being able to have a bigger role while playing on Police RP and just making people experience more fun on police RP.  Also ideas for future events as well. I am a very creative person most of my ideas may be good or bad depending how it would work on Police RP but i would love to see what i can come up with event team!  As well just being able to help on the server it would make me work harder then ever and i have no plans to disappoint you guys and anyone. If i do get in event team i will try my hardest to help you guys in anyway possible! Also my Building skills are not that good.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would love to bring a Snipers only but everyone has one heath and who ever is last remaining will win. Also maybe like a long term event that will last for a lot longer where 3 houses in subs have teams in them and they organised a plan to raid each other only thing they dont know who will raid each other no teaming and what team lives last wins.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)  

Monday - Friday:  7 pm est 

Saturday and Sunday: Saturday and Sunday  2 PM EST to 9 EST 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes 

Edited by WinkleStink_69

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Decent App
Good Luck!

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
11 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Decent App
Good Luck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+/- Support

Activity is Spotty at times, Be more consistent 

High Warn Count 

Event suggestion is some what specific but sounds fun

Decent Application

- Good Luck

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 8/13/2020 at 5:48 PM, Torty said:

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Decent App
Good Luck!

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 8/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, Echo said:

+/- Support

Activity is Spotty at times, Be more consistent 

High Warn Count 

Event suggestion is some what specific but sounds fun

Decent Application

- Good Luck

+Support

Edited by ShinDoom
  • Like 1

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+/-Support from me

-Might just be me but I feel like you can get quite mingy at times and that can be a huge problem when hosting events.
-Event team runs on a schedule and I feel like you won't be able to fit in a schedule very well.
-Way too many warns in my opinion

+Decent app
+You got permission from Calamity
+Can be a nice guy

Overall from what I've seen from you I would be very reluctant to bring you into the event team but I wish you the best of luck.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

DENIED

After intensive review, you have been sadly denied for PoliceRP Event Team.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."