Grand General Badger's Resignation

TailoredBadger

=WARNING THIS FILE CONTAINS CLASSIFIED IMPERIAL DATA=

=REQUESTING LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE AND ACCESS CODE=

=ACCESS GRANTED=

=OPENING INTERNAL DOSSIER=

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

As of today, August 13th, 2020, I, Badger, will be stepping down from my position as Grand General and the responsibilities that come with it, the reason being that although I really do love (mostly) everyone on this server and community, I started on this server with the only aim of getting to the rank of Captain within the Medical Corps and staying there for the duration of the Coronavirus pandemic, as you can see, this initial aim has since escalated into one helluva wild ride, and I loved every single day of it. However, reality has been beckoning for my presence for a while now, and I cannot delay for any longer, hell, a secondary goal I had was to become Marshal Commander and ride out the 2 month term that came with it and retire afterwards.
But, uh yeah, this is it; Will I come back? Not for the next year at least, but by then I've probably moved on to greater things.

Now here come the only thing people read resignation letters for; the mentions.
I'm not gonna burn bridges here, so anything here is simply affectionate.
I have a lot of people to mention, but there are simply too many people with whom I enjoyed this time with, so if your name isn't on this very long-ass list, I apologise, but anyways.

Hobbs: From Naval Officer Cadet to Grand Admiral! I'm glad to see your straight-to-the-point attitude hasn't faded after all this time, you keep chugging-on and farewell, old friend, perhaps I'll see you in another time eh?

TAlila: From Medical Master Sergeant to now, you better cut out that minging of yours eventually or Hobbs will kick your teeth in. Have fun you madman.

Huntt: I still have no idea how you became JMT lmao, though seriously, thanks for being so chill for the short time that I was a GM, and for not arbitrarily PKing me as Krennic, be nice whilst I'm gone you minge.

Luci: Cut it out with the IP shit eh? Love you, you mildly genocidal legend, I genuinely can't imagine anyone else as Vader replacing you, so don't imagine becoming SMT anytime soon. Chaos bringer and winner of smexiest voice

Joe: No, the Grand General position isn't cursed, it's just that us Army boys have better things to do <3. 

Kev: Goddamn, my fellow Yorkshireman, good luck with IQ mate.

Frost: The true Grand IQ, I won't have it any other way, I still don't understand IQ and I never will, y'all are just space-wizards.

Blizzard: Damn, I forgot to PK you over that fucken meme video you made of command, there's always next time eh?

Mockingbird/Bubba: Mr. Blueberry Himself, I didn't forget that time you and Blizzard kidnapped me, I'll happily come for revenge.

Kray: Fuck me, from the lowly 31st Captain, to basically running IF to now, you've had a hell of a run, I can only hope you get to my position in the near future, because you're a damn good command member.

RJ: Make up your mind; are you staying or not? Seriously though, you really did help me when I was first starting off as a VCMDR, and for that I thank you.

Classy: Better become Fleet Admiral, smh.

Nimo: Ha! No more 'Grand General on Deck', anyways, see you soon you mega-minge.

Blarg: My Medical Commander successor, I can only hope that the VCMDRs that I've been recommending recently get selected for their positions, because I'm speaking from experience when I tell you that you'll need all the help you can get.

Phill: My quirky Vice-Commander, glad to see that nothing has changed, get my Rescue Squadron running soon, because I put far too much effort into those god-forsaken diagrams.

Walmart: From 1 day from being removed for inactivity to COL, it's been a ride for you, keep going and keep my Medical alive.

Krampus: Medical's Complaints department and ethics committee, see ya you crazy German.

Stone: I know we didn't talk much but I really pushed for your promotion, please don't let me down.

Thermite: The OG Admiral, see ya boi

Solomon: I know you weren't IMPRP, but you helped me out in PRP more than you can imagine, o7 Solominge

Now to those that I lost along the way:

Egag: SO SubLT Himself, Godspeed, my friend, good luck with school mate.

Scotwo: My first VCMDR, the nicest guy I've ever encountered, and he'll likely remain that way. o7.

Matrix: The SGT who trained me as a cadet, back in the days when cadet training was still a thing, I'm sorry that you had to go.

Bakka: the MIA General boi, stop UwUing dammit, I now have a nervous tick whenever I hear 'User Joined your channel'

BadAim: The best Grand General I ever served under, although I can't forgive you for bringing back the janitors.

Pentagon: Bruh, we were the dream-team of Senior Commanders, where did it all go?

Shaggy: I know he won't remember me nor will he read this, but he was the best man I've ever served under.

Koga: A pretty gud Admiral if I do say so myself.

Jardarn: Surprised you're not blacklisted yet lmao.

Darki: Bro waddup, lemme join the retired gang

Ducks: A true friend within Naval, a damn good CEO, maybe even the best (except Hobbs)

Sith: The pog Fleet Admiral, gone too soon.

Wyvern/Makage: Stood up in Medical when few else wanted to, helped get the ball rolling for pararescue, thank you friend.

Citadel: Helped revive research, again, thank you for the help.

Now for the few actually sane people on this damned server.

Hotshot: I know we didn't talk much, but I'll be damned, you're a damn good manager by putting up with everyone's bullshit for Months at a time, anyone who says otherwise is getting a thumpin'

Beckett: #myvader , again, we didn't talk too much but stop being so spooky, the first time I met you, you yelled at me for not knowing what 59+75 was ;-;

I will update this list if I remember more people as I go, but for the most part, 

Good Morning y'all

Aight, imma head out, gn yall.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

=CLOSING INTERNAL DOSSIER=

Edited by TailoredBadger
Added Solominge
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Bruh.... I'll miss you badger 

You've been one of the most influential people on the server, Starting from a Medical PVT, and working your way up to Grand General, I don't think you've never stopped said Good Morning to us once, You've been one of the funniest and nicest people on server It's sad to see you go. You'll always be a key model for everyone in the server. I remember it like yesterday when we made a master plan to go inside the PD, and raid it killing you while you were making tea ( I got arrested ya know). 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

damn

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Wow this sucks... Badger i wish you the best and hope to talk to you again sometime... Thanks for everything.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

NO NO NO THIS IS NOT POG!

BADGER!! Im gonna miss you man! You have been my friend and there for me since you Commander of the 69th! You were great I looked up to you man! But honestly man I hope you have a great future. You were an amazing friend to me. I'm gonna miss our spontaneous karaoke sessions! 

- Senior Commander Blizzard

sad adventure time GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

9 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

Cut it out with the IP shit eh?

Well I don't know what you mean by this but, you served as one of the Best Army High Command we had in awhile & I wish you the best of luck you Medically Certified Bastard.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Midshipman Badger on Deck

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Mr Badger, thank you for all the work you have done with us and for ImperialRP, you have been one of the best Generals and Grand Generals that we have had on this server which didnt cause me any issues, thank you for what you have done and I hope to see you around in the future.

hotshot manager.png

Possibly the nicest guy ive ever met on ImperialRP. When I say Ill miss you, I truly mean it. This brings tears to my eyes, thank you for your service Badger.

one last good morning and night....

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Bruuuuuh I legit get back in a week and this happens along with egag 😔. All things aside Badger you were a great guy from the times when I joined naval and RDMed you at Tram to when you join naval yourself and got higher in ranking then left. I hope where ever you may go that you enjoy it and have a damn good time.

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

Just really want to thank you and hobbs for believing in me when others wouldnt. Thank you for your time and efforts here and i wish you well on your future endeavors. o7

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Wow just wow... good luck badger with whatever you do next. In mine entire year on SCPRP and my months on ImperialRp you gotta be one of my favorite people. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• Adam. locked this topic