• NO

1. What is your in-game name?:Raze

2. What is your steam name?: RaZe

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:220982799

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? June 8 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account?  July 18 2020 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 the one that has staff dis was a false warn. 

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I thing I deserve this rank is because the past couple of weeks there has not been many staff on Police RP witch means when schools goes back there will be even less staff on. Also there is a lot of people breaking rules like not RPing out situations,FearRP(they start shooting at people when it is a 1V5 situation, ARDM and many more.) I have read over the MOTD and if someone is about to do something wrong I tell them that they are doing something Wrong so they don't get into trouble and I also tell them  "I recommend you look over the MOTD so you don't Brake any rules".  I am also a calm person that will take stuff serous but instead of yelling at them I will talk to them in a regular voice and if they don't listen and lets say Run of the side of the roof of a building I will bring them back and they will be getting a warn for running from a sit. I am on a lot also so if someone needs me to take over for them when I am not on staff I will be able to. This server is also my favorite server on Gmod and it is the server that I take most serous  and it is the only server that i have really wanted to staff on. I will also meet the required time that you have to be on staff per week and maybe even more than is required. Overall that sums up why I  thing I deserve to be on staff, and I would love to be on the staff team.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   First I would Bring them Both to the sit on the roof. then I would ask the person that reported the person his story and if the person keeps interrupting him I would Gag them and let the person tell the full story and if he starts to talk in chat I would mute him and tell him why he got brought to the sit and if he does not admit that he RDM the person I would ask for evidence.  If there is video evidence  I will be nice and ungag the person and if he keeps staff dis I will re gimp him if needed and tell him that he will be getting warned for RDM and Staff dis. then I would return the person that got reported and ask the reporter if he has anything else he needs to ask me, and if he does not I will end the sit and return him.

20200808224136_1.jpg

Edited by XD Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+ Support

Good Friend

Good Person

Active

Always Kind

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head of Staff

No poll?

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

38 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+ Support

Good Friend

Good Person

Active

Always Kind

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

+Active 

+Nice 

-Edited post which is not allowed 

-Not active on forums 

All I have to say is fix this things and this would change to a +support 

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

8 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

+Active 

+Nice 

-Not active on forums 

Most people edit there posts and they say on the format thing at least 25 posts. I’m giving Raze a +support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

21 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

+Active 

+Nice 

-Not active on forums 

I agree with this but I am going to change it to a -support. 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

+/- Support

Friendly

Bumped a bunch of CC posts to get forums activity up

Good Luck

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager