Get rid of the guns on trainer jobs - Denied

Protoss

What are you suggesting? - Removing the guns on trainer jobs like 

Security Trainer 

Research Recruiting Agent  

How would this change better the server? - Fits the purpose of the trainer job being OOC, not interacting with D Class that may attack them on accident

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Minges going to armory and buying something, but staff, /demote and forum report section exist for a reason

Who would this change mostly benefit? - FTOs and new people joining Security or Research

Edited by Protoss

-Support

I can just imagine the Security and Utility Trainees with 2500 HP running around and sometimes buying guns. Also Trainees are to be in bunks and if they escape which is commonplace in Util trainees, they are shot, which won't be possible as well if this is added. It would be a big nuisance.
The current system we have now is fine imo

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I can just imagine the Security and Utility Trainees with 2500 HP running around and sometimes buying guns. Also Trainees are to be in bunks and if they escape which is commonplace in Util trainees, they are shot, which won't be possible as well if this is added. It would be a big nuisance.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

Trainees with 2500 hp would be crazy

If trainees run away, the trainer can kill them if needed

Class d like attacking the trainers/trainees "Not always but does happen" so they need the gun for self defence.

If a trainer is killing people without reason like self defence or killing people because they got attacked by mistake please report them to their command "with proof"

I don't know about other branches but for security the best people to go to is: Meridian "DHFTO" or Mind Stone "HFTO"

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

We have enough problems with trainees as they are now. -Support.

Edited by BadTimeInbound
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Class d like attacking the trainers/trainees "Not always but does happen" so they need the gun for self defence.

If a trainer is killing people without reason like self defence or killing people because they got attacked by mistake please report them to their command "with proof"

I don't know about other branches but for security the best people to go to is: Meridian "DHFTO" or Mind Stone "HFTO"

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Protoss said:

What are you suggesting? - Removing the guns on trainer jobs like 

Security Trainer 

Research Recruiting Agent  

Replacing that with 2500 health alongside the trainee job

How would this change better the server? - Causes less problems when a trainee or trainer is killed. Fits the purpose of the trainer job being OOC, not interacting with D Class that may attack them on accident

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Minges going to armory and buying something, but staff and forum report section exist for a reason

Who would this change mostly benefit? - FTOs and new people joining Security or Research

nah i usually just shot the mingy trainee.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

12 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

13 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-Support Trainees do sometimes manage to escape from bunks, buy guns, run away from trainers. I understand that staff can /demote and we can call staff on dclass that attack us and our trainees but sometimes staff aren't available, most trainers don't instantly attack dclass that attack them, for example, usually if a dclass attacks me I back off and tell them to stop i'm ooc and if they don't, I shoot them, it's not a very powerful weapon that security FTO's get anyway so even if we do decide to fire back there is no guarantee we'll win. I've also been in a few circumstances while when showing trainees the armory they decide to buy guns and go on a rampage, and yes we could call staff for this and maybe make a forums report, but in the meanwhile this trainee would be going around killing people, FTO's in security do not have the ability to /demote meaning  if staff isn't available there is no telling how long they could go on for, maybe they'd be stopped by another player, maybe they wouldn't, but trainers having a gun means they can hopefully quickly stop this trainee at which point they spawn back in the trainee room where they can't leave, then you can call staff or make a forums report if no staff are available.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

See the thing about that is utility trainers don’t have guns unless you bought a gun but now off that topic you have mingey trainers and if they escape or go on the run in utility we usually AOS them because we also don’t get cuffs but I have a gun so I tell them too head back and if they don’t we shoot them and we keep doing it like 3 or 4 times until we get tired of it get their steam id and put them on a DNT guns are needed for trainers and their is no reason people should be thinking of removing them plus it’s a good way too punish trainers that are interrupting 

- Support

Yeah... No. The reason the Security Trainer has a gun is to kill D Class in self defense. How would a trainer defend them self and their trainees if attacked? Staff aren't always on to deal with these situations. Also, please contact me (Head Field Training Officer) or a member of security HCDM first if you would like to discuss something getting changed about the FTO program. As for the trainee health, thats unnecessary.

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

1 minute ago, Mind Stone said:

- Support

Yeah... No. The reason the Security Trainer has a gun is to kill D Class in self defense. How would a trainer defend them self and their trainees if attacked? Staff aren't always on to deal with these situations. Also, please contact me (Head Field Training Officer) or a member of security HCDM first if you would like to discuss something getting changed about the FTO program.

On 8/14/2020 at 3:01 AM, Meridian said:

-Support Trainees do sometimes manage to escape from bunks, buy guns, run away from trainers. I understand that staff can /demote and we can call staff on dclass that attack us and our trainees but sometimes staff aren't available, most trainers don't instantly attack dclass that attack them, for example, usually if a dclass attacks me I back off and tell them to stop i'm ooc and if they don't, I shoot them, it's not a very powerful weapon that security FTO's get anyway so even if we do decide to fire back there is no guarantee we'll win. I've also been in a few circumstances while when showing trainees the armory they decide to buy guns and go on a rampage, and yes we could call staff for this and maybe make a forums report, but in the meanwhile this trainee would be going around killing people, FTO's in security do not have the ability to /demote meaning  if staff isn't available there is no telling how long they could go on for, maybe they'd be stopped by another player, maybe they wouldn't, but trainers having a gun means they can hopefully quickly stop this trainee at which point they spawn back in the trainee room where they can't leave, then you can call staff or make a forums report if no staff are available.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor