1. 1. Should I be accepted into the support team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ponik

Steam Name: [GL] Ponik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Mod on Police RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team to be able to help the player that are relly need a support staff of Gaminglight TeamSpeak.  It's very painful to watch a player who I new to the server or even to TeamSpeak who need help but there no support team member who can help him because they are busy or they are simply not there and like you want to help him but you have no right and pover to help him.  At one point I sad to myself "Stop waiting, I need to act" But this is not only for this I made an application, but also I know 4 languages and can write, read, and speak fluently. I do everyting to the end and no metter how much time it takes, but i will try to do it quicly as possible to not delay the player. My experience with Gaminglight in general will help me to provide some assistance to any players in need. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? There is a lot of  positively affect  that i can bring to support team but i will  mention a few  of them. First off all I will do anything in my power to make sure that I will help those people who need me . Secondly I will make sure that no one Is whaiting for a suport staff for ever. Lastly I will do everything quickly but eficiently so that the player receives a service at a high level.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello, my name is Ponik from Gaminglight's Support Team. What can I help you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

+Support 

+Good app (seems a little rushed but i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt knowing that you speak and write fluently in 4 different languages.)

+Good community member 

+Eager and willing 

+Already staff

On 8/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, Syrup said:

+Support 

+Good app (seems a little rushed but i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt knowing that you speak and write fluently in 4 different languages.)

+Good community member 

+Eager and willing 

+Already staff

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, Syrup said:

+Support 

+Good community member 

+Eager and willing 

+Already staff

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 8/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, Syrup said:

+Support 

+Good community member 

+Eager and willing 

+Already staff

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png