Jacks Resignation

Jack II

Aight, well I am deciding to leave security after next to 9 months of being in it. Heres a few people I wanna say my respects too

Sinnik: Best HOS, I hope you get DoRS

Mini: cringe

Sixx: The guy to get trolled by a youtuber

Cryo: Kinda cringe too

Blackout: Im a faster typer

Dread: Have fun in security

Mind Stone: King of all furries 

Creamey and Saiba: Thanks for everything

Rang: My favorite SMT

Jack Crest: Good luck I remember when you were only a little OFC

To the rest of everyone. Thanks for making security enjoyable

Edited by Jack II
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 9

Rejected from the gaminglight community

You are cringe for leaving ):<

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

bruh I wasn't one of the people included 😞 Seriously you were an amazing command member and remember when you were first getting through security, back we we started our jack war. Please stay on the server and on jack so we can still hang out!

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 minute ago, Mind Stone said:

Sorry to see ya go. Its been fun playing with you. Feel free to go to purgatory and talk to us whenever you like.
@CogsYou see that? JACK SAID I AM KING OF THE FURRIES HAHA.

Smelly #2 furry

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Really sad to see you go Jack. I admired your dedication to the branch. Keep in touch.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

You were a really good CMD member jack, ill miss you.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Even if I never always saw you on, you were always enjoyable to be around. You were always nice to everyone and brung the whole mood up, even if you didn't talk. Sad to see you go, but I wanna see you later on.

-Fellow Jack

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/13/2020 at 7:17 AM, Bubonicc said:

Denied, Get the fuck back to D-Block NOW.

I am the one that should be going to d-block

Also F for Jack

Now Meridian Should change back to "Jack Crest"

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...