D's 05 research app

Former DHOR D

ingame name: BryanDaBold/D

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443243695

Applying For: 05 Research Staff

Strikes: 0

Why do you want to join: I feel like it will help me gain lots of experience in research and teach me how to do better

Why you should accept me: Ive written some decent logs in the past and feel like i can write better with more access and more help

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

-support

No effort put into the application at all. In my opinion, if the application was longer, he would be fit for the rank. However, basing off from this application, this is not 05 researcher worthy material.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 8/15/2020 at 2:12 PM, Hope said:

-support

No effort put into the application at all. In my opinion, if the application was longer, he would be fit for the rank. However, basing off from this application, this is not 05 researcher worthy material.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 8/15/2020 at 11:12 AM, Hope said:

-support

Sorry D' But this is the barely any thing that present you in this app

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-Support

-No effort at all in app, compared to others it seems very bland and effortless

I do understand you do great things in Research, however your application is pretty bland. There are others applying who actually did try in there applications

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.c6c0fd33481adfb07a8b4799ed7b3c10.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic