Jog Hansons 05 Researcher app

hobochickenbob

In Game Name: Jog Hanson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:523088959

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Research

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I'm not applying 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to Join the 05 Research team because of a couple of reasons. My first reason I want to join 05 research is because I can test on all the SCPs. If I can test on all the SCPs I can write more tests logs. I also want to join 05 researcher because I have been in research for four months and I want to Join 05 so I can help research. Like I can help with all types of tests.  Another  reason I want to be 05 research is it allows me to help people in another way.  like I can help Lead researches and Senior researches test on the two most dangerous  SCPs like 106 and 682. This is why I want to join 05 research.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I’m command. I'm a Euclid Containment manger.  Another reason is that I'm dedicated to research and the server, Another reason is because I'm active almost every day.  I also know SCP lore really well.  My last reason is I love to help people out. I feel like my reputation on the sever is good. This is why you should accept me.

+Support

+Is command in research

+Active

+Makes RP generally more fun

+Never breaks SOP

-Not that much effort in Application, pretty short

I do trust you with the position though, as you have been in research for a while (Longer than me) also you're command within it which is a big fat +

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.044a15214fa38f01ca07554ce5a5acd5.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic