Egag's Resignation

Egag

Hello ImperialRP,

Unfortunately, my Naval career is coming to an end just like everything else. I have seen friends come and go during my time as a Naval and I suppose it is my time now. I have enjoyed the last eight months playing this server and school is starting at the end of this month, once that happens I will unfortunately not have time for GamingLight...

I suppose it is time to list the names of people (that I remember) during my Naval career that greatly helped me and stayed by my side during my worst times.

Badger: You have got to be the nicest person on this server and the guy with the best accent too.

Hobbs: You helped me through my Low Command days and was a good person to go to if you were even there. A good Naval overall and a great friend.

Thermite: Fleet Admiral resignation gannggg.. Great singer and a wonderful friend!

TaLila: You gotta lower your mic volume. Amazing friend that would always scream, Staff Restricted.

Nimo: Staff Restricted, pog champ Seventh Sister, great person and an amazing friend.

Kray: Minge, tries to steal my lines, Great person and a wonderful friend!

Hotshot: Amazing Manager, spooky wrinkly boi

Beckett: Great head of staff, Minge

Huntt: Minge, Second Sister

Blizzard: Resurgence scout boi with artillery PTSD, great friend for the past year

Luci: Amazing Darth Vader, Great Friend, Next Emperor

RJ: Minge, great friend… how are you not staff restricted?

Kray: Old IF boi, now Army HC

Frost: /me slaps egg head 

Myan: I did not get to know you long, but, youve been a great guy since I first met you and have always been a great friend

Joe: My good Naval friend, great guy but a silent one. You are an awesome Admiral and the only thing I can say

Timm: MilRP boi who decided to join Naval, great guy and a wonderful Naval

Naval Low Command: I enjoyed overseeing and commanding yall and I hope that you all make it to High Command (yes even you Talilia)

Naval Supervisors: Inactive bois, Some of yall were great at yours jobs and some of you were minges.

Naval Enlisted: I don't know many of you as you recently joined Naval, but, to the ones that actually 

Everyone Else: I love you all, take care while I’m gone…

P.S: DO NOT ENTER MY HYPERSPACE ROOM!!!!

Did I ever mention that you sound like a cucumber and look like a pickle?

Edited by Egag
  • Sad 1

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

Just now, 1tsAM1r1cle said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Hello Egag,

Nooooooooooo you just become Fleet! All jokes aside, if you have stuff you gotta do then so be it but it sucks losing another high command member so soon. You put a nice example forward for all naval individuals and I'm glad you were in charge during my time here in naval. Thank you for being our high command member and I appreciate the tours and experience you gave us!

Not cool egag 😠

Ill miss you man. It was a blast getting to know you and I wish you good luck in whatever you do next.

ps: you forgot my name in the mentions 😉

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Sad to see you go.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Bro again im not mention on a resignation what am i doing wrong. Anyways sucks to see you go man 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

you where one of the best Naval and my favorite. sad to see you go hope to see you another rime.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

I cry every time 😭

You were a great guy and a amazing friend. You were dedicated to everything you worked on. I hope your career in the Air Force works out amazing and I hope you can get high the ranks. Its gonna be hard bud but keep working hard and trust me your future will be great. 

Also..... become a MTI so you can yell at people for a legit purpose!! Then you can be as much of a hard ass as you want!  🤣

- SCT XO MSGT Frost/Senior Commander Blizzard

cry crying GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Bread locked this topic