Lasky´s StarFighter NCO Application

Lasky

What is your name? |My name is Witwicky [in-game]. 

What is your rank? | My rank is FP. 

How long have you been an Enlisted? | I first joined the Starfighter Corps 08-08-2020. 

What rank are you applying for? | I´m applying for Senior Pilot/SP an NCO rank within the Starfighter Corps. 

How many strikes do you have? | I´ve never gotten a strike on GamingLight Imperial RP and I never intend to get one. I have enjoyed my stay here o nteh server so far and I´ve no intent on ever doing something negative that may ruin the experience of RP on the server. 

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? | I´m experienced in NCO roles as I´ve been a Captain of the Navy and a Commander of a battalion before on Star Wars RP servers. I have good patience and like to host tryouts, do simulations and do trainings with people. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I´m an active member on the server since my last Gmod server shut down to be remastered and I go to gmod whenver I´m bored and since it´s still summerbreak for me right now that´ll be a lot. I like planning events and I really liek playing on the server so far so I´ll do what I can to make it even better and more enjoyable for everyone. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? | Yes, I understand. 

Edited by Lasky