Monikas 05 Researcher App

Former LR Monika Returned

In Game Name: Monika

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441786887

Job applying for (05 Research)

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  As a member of the 05 Staff team i would host mass tests be serious and serve as an inspiration amoung the lower ranks of research and get people motivated to do tests and be productive for the foundation.

Why should we accept you:  As someone who has had almost a year of research experience and has seen the research department grow and evolve over the months i have been here i think my experience gained in research would be beneficial to the 05 research team as a whole. This experience has confronted me with many issues in the research department and with branch relations and i wish to serve not only as a research 05 member i wish to serve as sort of a mediator for issues that arise where high command cant immediately deal with. I also want to make the research department more engaging to new faces that show up on the server. Imagine a scenario you are level 1 on the servers leveling system you've just been trained for research and you see an 05 Researcher online and they are in bunks to welcome you to the branch and do passive rp with you this action thats taken by the 05 Research member makes the new person if they understand lore feel like they matter and they are a part of something bigger so they look up to you as a role model. The responsiblity of an 05 researcher is important they can host mass tests,crack down on mingery, Heck if they are on event team they can make events that involve research and utility. My example for a person who was involved in the server and made the research department mean something personaly to me is Watkin he was a great 05 Researcher and member of command and someone who i look up to still to this day he made the branch matter to me when i was bored and because of his actions i eventualy decided to fallow in his footsteps but at the time slots where full but now there are two slots left open. Now with sentimental values over with here are some of the reasons you should let me be an 05 researcher the biggest reason is more engagement with research and the other branches in the foundation for example showing an associate researcher they can do tests with the medical science subranch this would boost branch relations and cause friendships to be made decreasing player diss and branch diss and giving the research departments lower ranks a reason to care for other branches. Another thing i would do would be mass tests on keter level scps such as scp 939 and scp 682 the idea here is to give the jr's not only a chance to get noticed and promoted so that way they can do more tests and make test logs it also gives the jr's experience for when they want to do tests once they get to lead researcher the mass test they had a few months back should give them the proper methods and proceadures of handling keter scps during tests. An extra thing i would do for the research department as an 05 Researcher is give out challenges to the lower ranks to incentivise test log writing and creativity the more creative a test the more chance a junior researcher has at geting promoted to a higher rank in the foundation and the more noticable their charer is to high command and they might depending on their professionalism be promoted to Safe class manager once they get noticed by high command for their creative thinking and abbility to think on their feet maybe they might become agency opperatives who knows. Inproving relations in research and the other branches is important because research is the literal foundation of what keeps the scp foundation the scp foundation without research we would just be a military rp server where we just fight all the time i want to see this server and the research branch where i have seen the changes that happened to this server over the course of 9 months i have seen A1 become MTF omi9 i have seen the bunks change 5 times i have seen beanz be promoted from DOURS to the 05 council. The long story short i am applying here today to try to make research and the server as a whole a better place for new and old players alike i want to see research and other branches grow and be active in rp and in productity overall. Without Science we are MilRP Without Medical we cant heal without CI there would be no conflict and without mtf we would not be lore accurate we as the scp foundation die in the dark so you may live a normal life without the world becoming krypton and imploding.
Glory to the foundation and research for without them we would be a Milrp server thank you for your time.

Edited by SR Vlad romanov

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

-Support.

- I know my grammar and punctuation is not the best. But a lot of errors, had to get my inhaler after reading this. 
-You have quite a minge persona. That of which is not expected in a rank such as this.

-From watching you test a couple times. Seeing mass tests might end in complete breaches.

1 minute ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

Im Sorry Monkia/Vlad but...

-You Didn't fill out the format correctly 

-I believe you are currently blacklisted from research for 2 weeks since you reached your 3rd strike 

- Correct me if im wrong but isn't the rank requirement for 05 research. researcher which you are not since you were blacklisted

• Sad 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Just now, BrickHead said:

- Support

-I believe you are currently blacklisted from research for 2 weeks since you reached your 3rd strike 

- Correct me if im wrong but isn't the rank requirement for 05 research. researcher which you are not since you were blacklisted

Vlad has also been removed from R&D TWICE for the following
-Not serious RP (Dm for details)
- playing music in the middle of a raid
-minging
- doing D-block raids on incorrect jobs
- generally not taking rules seriously

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

- Support

Deleted It By Accident

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

8 minutes ago, Cogs said:

-minging

8 minutes ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

Deleted It By Accident

9 minutes ago, Skela said:

-Support.

- I know my grammar and punctuation is not the best. But a lot of errors, had to get my inhaler after reading this. 
-You have quite a minge persona. That of which is not expected in a rank such as this.

-From watching you test a couple times. Seeing mass tests might end in complete breaches.

From just this...

From what I've seen your cool to hang out with but you minge a bit.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

46 minutes ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

Deleted It By Accident

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

8 hours ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

8 hours ago, Cogs said:

-minging

8 hours ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

Deleted It By Accident

-Support
Reasons above

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 hours ago, BrickHead said:

- Support

Deleted It By Accident

Huge -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Hoovy locked this topic