Warro's SO APP

Warro

What is your ingame name?    :Warro

What is your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:125776194

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? :   Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:      Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:       Egag

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?      I would make Sure they are paying attention and making sure they go to there post. I will also make sure there are no minges on the SC Branch by paying close attention to the comments and concerns. I can also make more people active within the branch i normal see 4-6 on in one day its not bad but i think we can get more on. Now for DT i will make sure they know there post and when to protect higher ups. Yesterday i saw two DT lose there VIP and was looking for the VIP as SO i will make sure that never happens. I will also do tryouts everyday so there will be more Shock and DT on everyday. I also want to keep the minges out and i can do that beacuse i have an good eye and i can see if people want to minge or actually play.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:     I am very cut out for this job as i am aware and i can be strict when the time comes. I am active everyday and will not dismiss any comments about Shock or DT. I should be trusted because i will but blood and sweat into this job. Also as an SO i will listen to Higher ups no matter what if i did something wrong i will own up to it. I should be Trusted with this rank because i am a part of the staff team and will never mess around at all. Another reason i should get this rank is i am active from 10 AM-10PM EST and i can help a lot of people out with that time and  i will host more than two training's a day.

Why do you want this rank?:   I want to help Shock and DT become more active and aware of there post mostly new guys and girls. I want this rank because i believe i can help them and help them learn what there spot as Shock or DT.  I want this rank because I have experience with these branches and because I have been in Shock Security and Death Trooper in different servers. I want this rank so i can get more Shock and Death Troopers and ill do that by doing Try outs. i also want help the Death Trooper and Shock Security from minges and from people who NITRP.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make sure everyone in Shock and Death troopers are at there post and making sure no one is trespassing, doing what there supposed to do and to watch them to see if there doing the wrong thing.

Thank You.

Edited by Warro

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Security Officer position, contact the Security Director ASAP

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic