Administration Pole  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Ravioli
  2. What is your steam name?: Vosscillate1
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:176093727
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on 3 dark-RP servers, 1 SCP server, and 1 Deathrun server. I have been a senior moderator, an admin, and a moderator. I was an admin twice on Revival SCP before it was shut down, twice. Finally, I was a moderator on a deathrun server, I never made it high up in the chain because the server was only mildly inactive.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around January of last year. I started playing SCP-rp the beginning of March.
  6. What date did you make your forums account? July 16th
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Bronze
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2, both from last year and from the policerp server. Because they were last year I can't remember perfectly but the first one was NCWS fail base and Staff diss x2, I can't remember the NCWS or fail base but the staff dis is because i got heated with 2 staff when one had flown into my base looked around, flagged up to the thief job and raided me. I called him out and got burned. The second one is LTAP and failrp which I don't remember at all. https://imgur.com/a/kWfhsZL
  9. Have you donated? Yes,bronze, bat, a knife, the falcon, and the riot shield.
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
  11. Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:  I have read it and understand the guidelines.
  13. Timezone: CDT (Central Time Zone)
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I am qualified for the role because of the amount of practice, and experience with the time spent on servers as a staff member. I have been staff on 5 servers, 3 Dark-RP servers 1 SCP server, and 1 deathrun server. With this, I have an edge over other applicants, with this edge I have a very good grasp at the ULX system and how it works. Other than that I believe I should be accepted because I am a mature person and I can be extremely good with people. I also have a good grasp of the rules of the server and staffing. I plan on doing all I can to help the server, and if there are staff needed on the server I will do what I can do to get on. Another reason I should be a moderator is because of my time spent on the server. As my time has been reset many times, it should be around 6-7 weeks. I am level 84 with no bought levels and while continue to gain time. 
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would begin by bringing them to a sitting room with the person that called the sit when he/she would begin to curse at me I would try to de-escalate the situation by talking to him/her to find out why they are doing what they are doing. If they are to continue to curse at me I would gag them so I could continue with the sit. After this, I would begin to check logs if I hadn't already and find out if it was mass RDM. While I am checking the logs I would ask the one who made the sit what his/her side of the story was and what happen to them. After looking at the logs I would begin to had out punishments to the one who mass RDMed. The punishments would be Mass RDM, NITRP, possibly Staff Disrespect depending on what was said. I would then get the correct rank staff to have him/her banned for the 5 days.
Edited by Anatole

+Support

He is trusted in my eyes as he is a Command Member and is a fun person to be around from my interactions with him
Is an old member of the server
Has previous Staffing Experience
Good person and I believe he can be an asset to the staff team.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Ravioli Ravioli Make him moderolli +Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

He is trusted in my eyes as he is a Command Member and is a fun person to be around from my interactions with him

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

4 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Ravioli Ravioli Make him moderolli +Support

With that quoted he deserves Tmod.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Ok call me crazy and Gubrolli but who the fuck are you??? 🤣

+Support 

A Lot of community support 

Seems like a good person....(You staff dissed on my christian Gmod Server not cool)

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Big Funny Shitty pasta with beef inside it 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

18 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

18 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Seems you got quite the following. Hope to see you on the field good sir. 😉

On 8/11/2020 at 7:50 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

On 8/11/2020 at 7:50 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor