1. What is your Ingame Name: Twix

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:94994107

3. Rank: Doctor

4. Time on server: 2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: Around 3

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Myself and Zack

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I think I'm fit for ACM because I have had some combat experience from my time as Security and my brief time as A1, which gives me some background in combat against CI and D-Class. Also I have a general want to protected myself, my fellow medics, and other foundation staff without needing it to be self-defense. And sometimes I just want to shoot people while healing.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?    I'd tell the captain to give me a minute to heal the CPL and do that. After he's patched up, I'd head to the battle with the CPL and the Cap if they were still there.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+support

Active

Knows Combat

Wait are you allowed to give yourself permission?!?!?

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Thixx +Support

-Great Guy

-Nice

-responsible

-not a minge

-active

-Takes medical duties seriously

-Good at fights

I'd give this a 100/100

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support
-command
-active
-not extremely mingy
-good at combat
-nice
- MTF + Security experience

-Doctor Zack

Edited by Zackattack3806

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;