All Army HC DEFCON change suggestion.- Accepted

TailoredBadger

What do you want to see? - The ability for the Marshal Commander, General and Grand General jobs to change DEFCON levels

Why should we add it? - To let Army HC keep troops up-to-date about the DEFCON level

What are the advantages of having this? - So that Army HC who aren't staff can change DEFCONs without having to change to a Naval job to do so.

Who is it mainly for? - Army HC/Server as a whole

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by TailoredBadger
Changed Title

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

6 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

Honestly this would be so useful in many situations

We really need this incase staff arent on

Well it’s not a staff issue, it’s that those with Staff, or at least GM, ULX ranks can change DEFCONs both on and off staff duty, meanwhile myself and Bakka, who are both neither Staff nor GMs are able to change DEFCONs.

General

-support

-the reason ground high command cant change defcons is because thats navals job,  they are in charge of just that.. ground not the ship. so leave that to naval.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

6 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

-support

-the reason ground high command cant change defcons is because thats navals job,  they are in charge of just that.. ground not the ship. so leave that to naval.

Army High Command don’t just lead when we’re only on the ground, we lead missions and events, so I can’t “leave that to Naval” when I’m the one leading an event but I have to switch to the “Naval Officer” job just to change DEFCONs. 

General

On 8/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, Felix said:

+Support

Tbh I agree with you IF command can use the command to change defcon I don’t understand why ground HC can’t known as High army command due to naval tend to take 10 mins to change it or tends to be staff or my command changes it before naval wakes up after 10 requests over a 30 mins span 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:04 PM, Felix said:

+Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 8/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, Felix said:

+Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support

As a GM i think this is needed, at some points Naval or the GM hosting the event wont change the defcon, off duty my self I have to do it because no one else will. With someone in Command that high, there should be able

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*